SG9665GC-possible to add no power on delay as option

adalex

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
SG9665GC
I was just wondering if its possible to add a no power on delay feature to the firmware? I had a b40 and it booted up and started recording within like 5 seconds of power and this one takes like 15 + to start recording which is kind of annoying if I want it to record as soon as I start the car before I start moving.

the default boot delay is 5 seconds, it will start recording within a few seconds of that

instant on is not an option with capacitors

the other issue I'm having is even after driving for a while they shut off within seconds of loss of power so it kind of defeats the purpose of power off delay. I have 2 that I just bought

the other issue I'm having is even after driving for a while they shut off within seconds of loss of power so it kind of defeats the purpose of power off delay. I have 2 that I just bought

power off delay is how long the camera will remain on if not recording before automatically turning off

when you power off the camera will shutdown in 4 seconds, this is how it is meant to work, all capacitor based cameras will shutdown within seconds

Back