SGGCX2PRO+ beta firmware

Ok, so no hardware differences between the X2PRO and X2PRO+ (for the front camera), just a different boot loader for firmware & rear camera compatibility?

Ok, so no hardware differences between the X2PRO and X2PRO+ (for the front camera), just a different boot loader for firmware & rear camera compatibility?
no difference in the front camera, only which rear is used, X2PRO uses IMX323 rear, X2PRO+ uses IMX291 rear so firmware needs to match

What’s the difference? I just ordered an X2PRO+; what arrived was a box marked “X2PRO”, with a sticker saying “plus firmware installed”.

Do I have an X2PRO or an X2PRO+?
sorry, I missed this post earlier, if you look at the back of the box where the barcode at the bottom right is you'll see the part number is shown as SGGCX2PRO+ there may be a sticker over the factory barcode if they've added separate bar codes for Amazon (not sure what else is added locally there)

I think they added those stickers in the USA to avoid support calls from people thinking they got the wrong version, the stock has all been PRO+ for well over a year now

sorry, I missed this post earlier, if you look at the back of the box where the barcode at the bottom right is you'll see the part number is shown as SGGCX2PRO+ there may be a sticker over the factory barcode if they've added separate bar codes for Amazon (not sure what else is added locally there)

I think they added those stickers in the USA to avoid support calls from people thinking they got the wrong version, the stock has all been PRO+ for well over a year now
I did purchase via Amazon in the USA, and there's a barcode sticker saying "SGGCX2PRO-32" and "plus firmware installed" ... nothing says SGGCX2PRO+ anywhere I can see, but I'm not going to pull up the sticker to see what's underneath; I think my question was answered to my satisfaction.

I did purchase via Amazon in the USA, and there's a barcode sticker saying "SGGCX2PRO-32" and "plus firmware installed" ... nothing says SGGCX2PRO+ anywhere I can see, but I'm not going to pull up the sticker to see what's underneath; I think my question was answered to my satisfaction.
this is what's underneath

X2PRO+ back cover.png

Back