Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Have to be honest.
Not a fan of the chrome ring
Not a fan of the lights
Not a fan of the mount
No a fan of there possibly being a blue light on the front.

Actually, chrom ring will not be so shine to be noticed if you install it in car.
The lights is IR light, not LED light, it is very small size, but with effective Night Vision function, with Filter inside.
Even the mount looks not very novel, but it is the most common and easy-use bracket.
Blue light can be turned off if you dont like it.

Yes.

But here is dashcamtalk.com not dashcamtalk.cn

enjoy,
Mtz

Now that it is .com, it means international forum to gather all over the countries to be here discuss dvr.
That is why you are here, and I am here. ;)

I like the newer version of this one Fandy - looking forward to hearing more about it on here :)

I like the newer version of this one Fandy - looking forward to hearing more about it on here :)

Aian, I am very curious that you buy so many dvr for what, if you do not do car dvr business. ;)

I'm still trying to find a solution I'm happy with all around Fandy - every camera I've tried so far has has a compromise somewhere.

I'll probably still be buying cameras until 4k ones are released to market!

Last edited:
Catch1AD7(11-22-15-22-47).jpg

pre buffered parking mode of the cameras currently using the Coach CPU and a small rear camera should be a very popular all around solution

I am interested with this, can you show me which dvr by Conversation?

DT2 Poster.jpg DD.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is the IMX322 camera Fandy? I'm guessing so from the F stop?

I'm really looking forward to seeing the sample videos of this one :)

What does ADAS mean?

I can't say I've seen any in DVR's that work effectively
Retail ones I have seen presented at HK Tradeshow now selling around 550-600$ and up in Korea. Will PM you link later.

"reliability" evaluation is taken from Korean forums feedback. Of course they can not be compared to high-end dedicated ADAS systems with low res DVRs ( 5-10K $ ), but still beating entry level 100-200$ DVR / ADAS.

Purpose built systems yes, they can work fine, for them to work effectively they need to be integrated into the vehicle

The add on type like Ambarella do, they have a long way to go, at the moment they're more annoying than helpful, I've deleted all this functionality from our Ambarella based models and won't be adding it back unless they get it working correctly

Reactions: Mtz
Purpose built systems yes, they can work fine, for them to work effectively they need to be integrated into the vehicle

The add on type like Ambarella do, they have a long way to go, at the moment they're more annoying than helpful, I've deleted all this functionality from our Ambarella based models and won't be adding it back unless they get it working correctly
"All-in-one" is never as good, except maybe my favourite "Leatherman" ;)

Great thread!
All I understand is:

Dome Travel DTII From Germany 360 1080 170 ! 360 v1.0

In this forum the language used must to be english.
Fandy, you need to work harder than just copy-paste some pictures if you want to sell something outside China. ;)
I so easy to open a thread, post a picture and praise to God that your sales are increasing. When boss asking if you promoted this product your answer is... yes ?

Please come back and edit your first post with real informations, maybe not just copy-paste. :rolleyes:

The following is about Ambarella, not Fandys product:
I suppose that ADAS is LDWS and FCWS.
LDWS is useless now in Ambarella, just some marketing word to increase sales. I tested it.
FCWS not tested, but hard to believe in some magic.
jokiin is right to not include such functions even this will affect his sales.

enjoy,
Mtz

No need to worry about ADAS, sales still will be high, because rear camera has "super night vision LEDs" :)

Anyway, the product specs is one thing, but I am wondering about "Dome Travel ..... From Germany" logo at the top left corner of first picture. How Germany is related to Dome ? Another marketing trick ?

I was just about to say does that mean LDWS and FCWS etc - I've got to admit like Jokiin says I turn it all off - the first time I heard LDWS kick in I thought the camera was broken!

I guess it's hard for the Chinese guys as if someone else has a function and says they can do something then it's like keeping up with the Jones' and they all try to do it!

LDWS should be named LDWTLS (lane departure warning too late system). :DAgain, is about Ambarella not about DTII.
I am wondering about "Dome Travel ..... From Germany" logo at the top left corner of first picture. How Germany is related to Dome ? Another marketing trick ? ..... From Germany"
I really hope they didn't confused the ADAS with ADAC.
Or maybe the word Germany is because they are using the colors from Germany flag?

enjoy,
Mtz

Back