Shenzhen DOME--- [Leading Manufacturer of Car DVR] -- Brand/OEM/ODM

What is that most famous device of your company?

• GS8000/DM900

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • G1W

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
is there anyone used that before,i can not believe the ads,thank you for advance,if you can give me some advices.

galaxy tab 4 7.0 hülle

Last edited:
is there anyone used that before,i can not believe the ads,thank you for advance,if you can give me some advices.
used which before? and not believe the ads about what?

thank you for your advice!
How the dvr works, users will feel it.

1200-1.jpg
1200-2.jpg
Ambarella A7LA50 + OV4689
2304*1296p@30fps Super HD
Time-lapse photography
HDR, LDWS, FCWS, Optional GPS

When will you have stock of the G90-7S?

Bulk order stock made of Ambarella A7LA30, A7LA50 & A7LA70 cpu will be specially prepared.
A7LA50 will have stock soon.

I already talked with Ali team just now.
The can offer you one if you asked again.

Hi,
Sorry for this bothering but I'd like to know if anyone here from BLACKVIEW can provide me the latest fw for HS600B ?
I just purchase one and not feeling happy w/ it at all.
No screensaver function for FireEye app,battery drains out every morning,has to set time and date when turn the ignition on in order to get correct time and date for the video record.
I even turn off the system manually in the evening.
IR light is very tiny,worthless,can not capture or see anything in the dark.
Thanks in advance

Qjhmgm.jpg

jzr5GO.jpg

Last edited:
You should contact with the seller where you buy the dvr.
Refer to the experience, first and second issue can be improved by SW.
As for IR light, if you know dvr well, mostly light doesn't work good (frankly speaking).
You have accept this, or comparing with other dvrs, it is almost the same.

You should contact with the seller where you buy the dvr.
Refer to the experience, first and second issue can be improved by SW.
As for IR light, if you know dvr well, mostly light doesn't work good (frankly speaking).
You have accept this, or comparing with other dvrs, it is almost the same.

Thanks so much Fandy for your kind attention to my problem.
I do not expect much from the IR. Actually,never been using them at all.
Just check it out to see if it's functioning and all I can see is 3 small little light dots from my phone camera.
My old 2.7" rearview mirror's IR is performing a lot better.

For the seller.I already did and answer from him was no different from what I'm expected.
He refuse to take it back nor try to help me out.He keep saying that camera is still working and can not help w/ the software issue.
I'm not sure also if I'll get the replacement unit if I send it back to him.
I also contact domekaka and he gave me the link to download fw where it doesn't contain one for HS600B
Bought it from AliExpress and my bad not to check it well before confirm received :(

Here are what I'm experiencing right now.
1.The FireEye doesn't have screensaver function and the screen will always on during the drive.
2.If the FireEye is running but not on screen the system will not shut down when I turn the engine off.Even w/ the the delay turn off timing was set.
3.If I turn off the screen and then turn off the engine while the FireEye is running in background.It will keep recording until the battery drains out.
I have to call it on screen before turn off the engine in order to have the system shut down.
4.I have to set date and time for the camera every morning.Unless I took the mirror out and charge it full w/ home charger.
But on the next day morning it will be the same.
5.When the screen is off or at home screen.Shift to R or reverse will not bring the view of the rear camera on.
It will need FireEye running and on screen,in order to get the rear view when entering the R mode.

Last edited:
Your problem i had connect your seller to solve. HS600B product doesn't have screensaver function,and it can't shut down with the engine automatically.Some of our products have this two functions,but unfortunately, HS600B hasn't.
So if you can't shut down the dashcam,its battery will drains out,and you have to set date and time every morning.

Your problem i had connect your seller to solve. HS600B product doesn't have screensaver function,and it can't shut down with the engine automatically.Some of our products have this two functions,but unfortunately, HS600B hasn't.
So if you can't shut down the dashcam,its battery will drains out,and you have to set date and time every morning.

You sure about that?

So it doesn't turn off when power is cut and it runs until its internal battery goes flat and then you need to reset the time and date each day?

That's the way this HS600B supposed to be then?
The screen will always on during the drive and you will have to manually turn it on or off.
The screen will never pop up when R was engage while screen is off.
And you will need to set time and date for the dvr "every morning" or "every time" you start the engine after shut it down for 3 or 4 hours !!!

Back