Site Not Available

jokiin, can you try Tapatalk again. I made some changes to the SSL, want to know if that helped.

While you are on DashCamMan I wanted to mention that I got this prompt at the top of Firefox more then once when coming to the home page.
Z3jzzP1.png

Great that Tapatalk is working now. SSL issues should be resolved.

For the Redirect item...that is strange since there is no redirection on the main page when entering from https://dashcamtalk.com. Do you know where Firefox is preventing the redirection to?

Great that Tapatalk is working now. SSL issues should be resolved.

can't begin to tell you how much of a relief it is, I use it a lot and have been struggling the last few weeks without it, thanks again for keeping at it and working it out, really appreciate it :D

Do you know where Firefox is preventing the redirection to?
I am trying to figure it out. It only happens sometimes. I have clicked allow and nothing happens. I'm not sure how to find out what page it is blocking.

Finally working again on my phone again as well with Chrome.

KuoH

jokiin, can you try Tapatalk again. I made some changes to the SSL, want to know if that helped.
Just tried on Opera and Dolphin that were giving security error before but now work fine.
Only chrome was working before so whatever the security issue was, chrome went past it but others couldn't.
All good now from my side.
Thanks

I got these errors last night and early this morning off and on both from mobile phone as well as PC using Chrome:

Screenshot_2015-10-29-08-09-27[1].png Screenshot_2015-10-29-08-09-55[1].png

Working fine at the moment.

i know i know, the low battery symbol was the first thing i noticed. may have been his ISP having issues, since i also see the wifi icon. i was on around that time this morning without issue.

I meant the DNS server he has his PC and phone configured for, which could be different than yours.

Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I think we are saying the same thing.

Last edited:
Hmm... may need to restart my router or flush DNS.

Back