NO ! just looked at other new ( 9 hour ago ) 4K footage on youtube, the letters are cut up there too.

So there is a little work for the Sjcam minions to do :)

Yup, i noticed that as well. We will update to the latest firmware as that firmware was from over a month ago. More work and more footage to come :)

Never stop working, i found out the hard way that doing that make you feel old really fast.

That sound cool, i am looking forward to work with a action camera.
I promise i will go easy on the camera at least while i test dashcam mode in my car where i would like to avoid large G force events.
But when thats over then all bets are off in the Action part of things :)

And off course put lots of footage up on the internet, my 80/70 mbit cable connection have no problem uploading a lot of gigabytes.

We got approval for a review/tester unit for you. The SJ7 will not be ready until at least February. In the meantime, we could provide you with SJ6 Legend and once SJ7 comes out we should be able to send SJ7 as well :)

Really ? cool :cool:

The time frame of the SJ7 is okay, i will never be working to earn a living again so time is one thing i have plenty off.

I will PM you my information so you have it ready.

Really ? cool :cool:

The time frame of the SJ7 is okay, i will never be working to earn a living again so time is one thing i have plenty off.

I will PM you my information so you have it ready.

Looking forward to see more gold nugget from you.

More SJ7 Star footage with Gyro ON:

Does anyone know what the waterproof case will be like?

I would like to use this camera for diving so it would be good if it was waterproof to at least 30M and the same form factor as the GoPro 4/3+ so that we could use existing filters that are on the market.

Does anyone know what the waterproof case will be like?

I would like to use this camera for diving so it would be good if it was waterproof to at least 30M and the same form factor as the GoPro 4/3+ so that we could use existing filters that are on the market.
The case will be similar to the SJ6 case. Meaning it will have a touch backdoor and a harder backdoor. The touch backdoor is only waterproof up to 10m. The normal backdoor which is also include is waterproof up to 30m.

The case will be similar to the SJ6 case. Meaning it will have a touch backdoor and a harder backdoor. The touch backdoor is only waterproof up to 10m. The normal backdoor which is also include is waterproof up to 30m.

Thanks! Any idea on what the lenses cover part will be shaped like? Will it be square shaped for easy clip on filters?

Thanks! Any idea on what the lenses cover part will be shaped like? Will it be square shaped for easy clip on filters?

Please see attachment pic :)

Attachments

• sj7-case.jpg
    sj7-case.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
Please see attachment pic :)
Perfect, Thank you! Looks like it will fit existing GoPro filters. If anyone has exact dimensions on the outer part of the lens it would be much appreciated.

Look forward to getting my hands on one when its released.

I think the most interesting things to film is also at the first 10 M, anyway i cant even get to 3 M with flippers and a snorkel and when i could do that years ago i had to turn around as soon as i got there.
But i have tried to dive with tanks and thats pretty cool, for sure something i would have to get a certificate for if i won a little money and was able to travel the world.

I am looking forward to film my friends carp pond in the garden ( with camera on selfie pole )
The carps are pretty big now and so is the sturgeons, and this time of the year the water is nice and clear.

It's very unlikely that other brands' filter adapters will fit- a poor fit ( too tight or too loose ) is almost sure to be. We will probably have to wait for somebody to make an adapter to fit the new SJCam cams. I took a Gopro Hero 3 (60 m. ) case filter adapter in 58 mm. and worked it with a dremel tool grinder to enlarge it to fit a Denver action cam called 8030W. The Gitup designers apparently built the Git cams to fit the Gopro 40m. (3 1/2, 4)
case including the button controls, and LED indicators ( not perfect, but close) which are very different from maker to maker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back