Some suggestions please, rear and front cams

Bricksmasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
2 x Mobius
Hi

Just looking for some suggestions please, didnt realise there were so many cameras out there!

Im looking for a front and back dashcam, looking at reviews, think I will skip on dual cams though, not sure about hard wiring myself either yet.

I was initially thinking of a Nextbase 402 as a front camera but, for the price of one of those, I can almost get 2 cameras, so was thinking of a Mobius for front and back, silly question though, as they hard to allign, without a screen Id have thought would be awkward to allign properly?

Is the mobius a safe bet for both front and back, or better options out the for the price? I did also consider the B40 too, basically, like anyone else, I just want a dashcam that records well, gets the vital info and thats it, im not worried about gps/sound quality either personally

cheers
Mark

personally I think they are quite easy to line up without a screen, even cameras with screen I rarely look at the screen, depends on the design though, something like an Innovv C3 is not as easy to aim as say a Mobius is

Price wise, I was looking at the mobius, b40 or 0805, I guess with the modius, best bet is to trial run and then adjust accordingly, but maybe its easier than I expect it to be :)

they're not hard to aim, look at the direction they're facing and you can align them quite easily, even a lot of cameras with screens I rarely look at the display for aim when setting them up

Thats good to hear thanks, I will look around abit more, but the Modius seem popular choice

Back