Something a little differnet

It is the same with the great dane dog i have been training, when alone it is quite fine, but as soon as it see another dog or for that matter something else, then it forget everything and take off if it is off leash.

But its a owner problem not having taught the dog how to behave in such situations, but the owners are not interested in doing anything, so the issue persist.

And that's problematic with a dog that size as it will pull any person to the ground if you are not ready

Why there is a "jelly" effect in your dashcams video?

But its a owner problem not having taught the dog how to behave in such situations, but the owners are not interested in doing anything, so the issue persist.

And that's problematic with a dog that size as it will pull any person to the ground if you are not ready

couldn't agree more!! I love seeing big dogs being playful with little dogs but if I'd have had that big thing running towards me i'd have shat myself!!

It's not easy to predict when a dog is running at you whether it wants to play or whether it wants to eat!! That one actually didn't look overly aggressive to be fair, just bouncy, but you can't know that within the few seconds duration of the incident

possibly heat?

I agree. It was a got day, we had been out of the car for a couple of hours and this was when we just got back and were getting to head out. There isn't typically any problems.

couldn't agree more!! I love seeing big dogs being playful with little dogs but if I'd have had that big thing running towards me i'd have shat myself!!

It's not easy to predict when a dog is running at you whether it wants to play or whether it wants to eat!! That one actually didn't look overly aggressive to be fair, just bouncy, but you can't know that within the few seconds duration of the incident

It turned out ok in the end. If you watch closely the dog was in the blue car and jumped out the driver's window. We have a Puggle. Sometimes the Beagle come out, she drops her brain and runs. For that reason we keep her on leash all the time. The problem that comes wtih that is that when she is on leash and another dog isn't she gets irritated. Off leash at a dog park, for example, she has a great time playing with the other dogs with no problems.

I didnt knew that Thinkware too have a heat issue.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

I dont think a dog absolutely have to be off leash to enjoy a walk or its life, opposite my friend that i am sure would argue a leash are bordering abuse.
I do think if your dog are trained good then you can walk it off least just about anywhere, and then its okay in my eyes.
Here its only okay to have your dog off least in the so called dog parks that's fenced off places for people to walk their dogs.

I fail to understand the mentality of those who think others should accommodate their dogs. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite." I don't want the filthy mongrel near me let alone endure any contact. Leash laws apply to all dogs no mater how well trained or behaved, including yours.

A couple years ago a four year old playing on the beach was approached by an off leash dog and bitten on the face . Some may argue circumstance, but a four year old of any behavior is too young to be responsible for provoking a pet. The owner emphatically explained this was completely out of character. The parent was very reassuring that the incident was minor and likely would not result in significant scarring. Then shortly thereafter and very appropriately took legal action against the owner.

I fail to understand the mentality of those who think others should accommodate their dogs. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite." I don't want the filthy mongrel near me let alone endure any contact

I hear that every day... I deliver the mail! :)

I didnt knew that Thinkware too have a heat issue.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk
I don't think its a "Cam" issue, I think it's just how the lens picks up the movement of the warm air, so if he had 10 different cams lined up all recording in the same climate they may all show the same, no matter what cam it is

I agree. It was a got day, we had been out of the car for a couple of hours and this was when we just got back and were getting to head out. There isn't typically any problems.
When you uploaded to YouTube did you select image stabilization (or whatever they call it)? It sometimes, like mostly, does a really poor job.

I fail to understand the mentality of those who think others should accommodate their dogs. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite." I don't want the filthy mongrel near me let alone endure any contact. Leash laws apply to all dogs no mater how well trained or behaved, including yours.

And the same should apply to all cats too.

When you uploaded to YouTube did you select image stabilization (or whatever they call it)? It sometimes, like mostly, does a really poor job.

I don't think that's the problem because the time and date banner is stable throughout the clip.

And the same should apply to all cats too.

I think the reason it doesn't is because (although it has been known to happen), cats tend to cause very little damage to people/property

It really pisses me off dogs out of control, ie owner has no control for whatever reason, there is no need for it, ALL dogs can be trained, so long as they haven't been abused and ruined by humans first, people need to realise people need training too, dogs are all food driven, that's the key to training diy style if you don't want to go to classes, personally I love dogs but ours are trained NEVER to approach a person as said some are not doggy people

Note to self. Leave windows open enough for some fresh air, but not enough to allow for some canine escapees. I have a 155 pound Great Dane/Rottweiler cross. Him charging out of a window would scare the *^%@ out of you.

Wait, he would probably get stuck. :D

With 155lb he would likely just plough through the window if wanted to anyway, a local newfoundland weighs 12 1/2 st I know it trod on my foot when I had flip flops on!!

Back