Street Guardian SG9665GC vs Mini 0805

I've made it very clear that I don't approve of the various heavy handed self promotional and marketing tactics Pier28 chronically engages in here at DCT and your remark in my view could very easily be applied to him but directing such statements towards @jokiin is inappropriate and entirely off target. There is not another dash cam manufacturer here on DashCamTalk, or perhaps anywhere, who has been more forthcoming or displayed more integrity than Jokiin. The success of his company and his products stands on this foundation, along with the uniquely high level of customer service and support provided by @Pier28 and the others in SG's distribution channels.

Ultimately, such integrity, the quality of the products and customer service is what is making the Street Guardian a success in the marketplace, whereas unrelenting self promotion, hyperbole, boasting, smearing of competitor's products and forum wide "spamming" will turn people off, create mistrust and lead customers elsewhere.

thanks @Dashmellow for the show of support, for the record I have asked @Pier28 to tone it down a bit and not get so carried away with the superlatives, personally I feel we still have some way to go with the products, we are chipping away at it bit by bit and making incremental improvements with everything we do, the distributors we're working with are all customer service focused so I know the back end is covered for when things go wrong, we still have further product improvements to come though

Back