Street Guardian SGZC12SG built-in-GPS & NEW Capacitive Smart-Touch Screen

Thanks all for your replies.
One more question: Is it possible to combine the Panorama G with the snake C3 cam from innovv as a rear dashcam which doubles as a reverse camera on the Panorama screen?

@Pier 28 If I order from the USA what would be the shipping costs? (And of course there are custom duties to be paid also.)

Thanks all for your replies.
One more question: Is it possible to combine the Panorama G with the snake C3 cam from innovv as a rear dashcam which doubles as a reverse camera on the Panorama screen?

@Pier 28 If I order from the USA what would be the shipping costs? (And of course there are custom duties to be paid also.)

If only it was that easy to mix/match parts. (no sorry)
Shipping costs to Neherlands: http://i.imgur.com/0T0n9Q5.png

Actually doesn't the Innovv C3 come with an AV cable?

With a bit of friggery it can be done and you can use the Panorama G screen as a display on the CAM/IN port (for whatever reason the white cable is the video input and output cable).

Here we go - AV output on the Panorama G using a 4 pole 2.5mm AV cable - the video signal is on the white connector:
IMG_2104.JPG

And then a PAL AV input using the same cable on the CAM/IN port - again the video signal is on the white connector and not the yellow:

IMG_2106 (1).JPG

You could always use one of these couplers with a standard AV cable to swap the output and input to the right connections - ie just connect the white output to the yellow input:
$T2eC16N,!)UFI,y)+D+cBSIIJ1rpVw~~60_12.JPG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121097553872

Yes - the only problem for use as a reversing camera is that you would always see the picture from the reverse camera while it is plugged in - that may not actually be an issue though for you? I'll have to test to make sure it still records through the front channel though while displaying the rear.

If you're spending that sort of money have you thought about the X2 which would cost around the same although you'd be getting a better rear camera?

With the X2 there's an easy option to switch between front and rear cameras at any time.

I've considered that, but I can mount the C3 cam part better than the X2 cam part in my camper (that is where I want to use this setup)

I am considering getting an Anker power supply to provide parking mode power for my Panorama-g.
What cable would I need to connect the power supply to the camera. And what camera settings would be used.

Thanks,
Chip

Hello, I'm not familiar with the Anker power supply. Here is the low voltage hard wire kit we sell and recommend for use with Panorama G.

You would use the same cigarette power adapter that came with the G. If you need a spare for rental cars/vacations we have those too.

All you need go into the G settings, and turn Motion Detection to On. Parking Mode is automatic after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the super quick reply. I already bought the extra cigarette power adapter from you. I use it at home to power the camera from my 12 volt supply. The Anker is the same device Nico used to power the upcoming X1. can my G be powered via the mini usb port for parking mode?

The Panorama S and G has a microUSB port. While true you can power up the cam from this port, recordings will not start automatically. It's a factory service port only, and should never be used long term, and never be used for firmware updates.

Thanks again. Somehow i think I need a cable with usb connector on one end and the other end the type of connector on the G's power cord.

Ooops my bad. Back to researching..Maybe use an emergency car charger with cigarette lighter socket as power source. Just trying to avoid hard wiring the car.

Now we are getting closer. Thanks. That T-Power Plus could be kept charged at home with a power supply rather that being hard wired I believe. Found at Amazon for $180. Rather steep. May have to reconsider your hard wire set up

Not really understand, Panorama G has parking mode like in BlackVue or FineVu or just has motion detection? Need to activate manualy or it activate automaticaly?

Panorama G "motion detection" on = automatic parking mode. Normal driving will always be uninterrupted continuous recording. All you need to add is a low voltage cut off battery discharge prevention hard wire kit. (To power camera while engine isn't running via battery). Video is pre-buffered too so moments leading up to event is lays captured.

Back