Street Guardian stopped recording and then I got assaulted

StableBit DrivePool is the best non bandwidth backup system. I also use StableBit Scanner which will proactively warn me about a failing drive even before S.M.A.R.T. warnings kick in. So far it's saved me from having to recover data via cloud a few times. I just replaced 3TB drives with 8TB drives so plenty of room now for awhile.

StableBit DrivePool is the best non bandwidth backup system. I also use StableBit Scanner which will proactively warn me about a failing drive even before S.M.A.R.T. warnings kick in. So far it's saved me from having to recover data via cloud a few times. I just replaced 3TB drives with 8TB drives so plenty of room now for awhile.

Those look like interesting, good products but I'm afraid they wouldn't work for someone like me as Mac guy who simultaneously runs Windows (7 pro) on a second monitor on a virtual machine. You know, actually, I think it might be possible to run those apps on the Windows virtual machine to back up both the Mac and Windows but it might be too intensive for the resources allocated to the virtual machine.

Back