Stupid Finnish cyclist

well he picked the wrong car to be a smartass in front of it, so now his selfish ignorant ass is exposed for the world to see :D i like that.

I had more or less the same happen to me today, but my cyclist dident stop to be a smartass, and good for him as he would have gotten verbally abused.

And filmed by not 1 but 2 cameras :p

I thought Finland was one of the most friendliest country in the world :( This is why you shouldn't let foreigners in :p

This is what happens when you try to do that in USA. There will be blood :cool:

Dammmm hells cyclists :eek:

Not that i am against ppl having a demo, and fight what they feel is right, we all should do that more often.
But dont you have to have a permit in the US, i mean you just cant dick around and stop traffic as you bloddy well please.
Here you just have to tell the cops you will have a demo, and then where and when and roughly how many ppl, and if it get large enuff you can walk on the streets to a large extend.
But offcourse that is up to the police to decide, and they will protect you against othres, even if you are in a Nazi march, and anti nazis attack it.
we often have clashes on the streets between far left and far right a-holes, and allways the poor cops get caught in the mittle.

I love cycling, that said there are some in the cycling ranks who are for lack of a better term, a$$hole$. They want it both ways. like the first video. He was clearly acting like an on road vehicle, a car, and suddenly decided he wanted to become a pedestrian so he just cuts in front of the car to cross the sidewalk. The driver of the car correctly called him out on it and you see what happened. The second video "critical mass" ride was a mess. I suspect it was just a bunch of people riding together, the ones in Indianapolis they used to do where better organized and were also less trouble: they rode in one lane, followed all traffic laws and there was no "incidents" like the video showed. They were looking for trouble and did everything they could to orchestrate something for the cameras.

That Finnish cyclist pulled a stupid move, got honked, and then was an asshole. If he continues pulling stupid moves like that, sooner or later he will be accidentally run over by a driver who doesn't notice him.

The American car driver in the second video was out of his mind.

We have "critical mass" bike rides here from time to time. They're usually relatively well-behaved, taking up the traffic lanes on one road going in one direction. It's much like watching a circus go by. Certainly messes up traffic, so thankfully they're only on weekends. Some drivers have a problem with it, and force their way across the street. As far as I know, the organizers usually have a couple of cars to follow behind the cyclists, so that drivers can't try to drive through the group of riders. Though I guess that wouldn't stop a crazy person from driving on the wrong side of the road, crossing the centre divider, and then ramming through the bikes...

Back