Stupid truck drivers !

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

Truck No 2 never stood a chance of making the light ..
But rather than stopping , accelerated thru the red light ..

Seriously dangerous individual ..

FOUL LANGUAGE

approved

If that truck had managed to T bone some one ... It would have most likely been a deadly incident .
That intersection is 100% dangerous because of the Red light runners .. And too many are trucks !
I never pull out till I see that vehicles are actually stopping for the red .

Because that dump truck had time to stop ... But rather than doing so hammered the accelerator thru the red .
I emailed the company asking if it was one of their Homicidal Trucks ?

Right of weight.
IMO truckers should be some of the best motorists out there in the fact that driving is their job, not just something they do now and then like the rest of us, and also not least in regard to the vehicles they drive and their size and also not forgetting the some times volatile content.

People not clearing lights, not least people turning left and so have proceeded into the intersection as it is their right, well as so many going the other way run red light or very late yellow, well these people sit there making damn sure people stop, and when they finally clear out they in turn are blocking others that now have a green light.
And intersections with a left green arrow extending the time you can turn left a little,,,,, well that is screwed due to the people going the other way and running red lights, to the tune of only the 2 cars that have made it into the intersection can make a left turn.

It is quite simple here, the law say no matter the circumstances you can not enter a intersection if you can not make it out of there while the light are still green.
But as people now take yellow light as green too ( and red in some cases ) especially turning left is pretty much ruined.

If i am #1 turning left and sit there in the intersection, and people going the other way keep coming after it turned yellow, i some times move just a little to scare them.
It is sad police which are the people that should do something about this, dont want to or dont have the manpower to do anything,,,,,,, and that is a hallmark of a society in decline, unless we are talking some backwards country, then it is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, in Australia these guys get paid per load. The quicker they get to their next load, the more money they make. A disaster in the making.

They should be Knights of the Road:

Knights only exist in fairy tales and history. :sneaky:

Back