T130 user survey

So I'm selling my T130 as is. I'll take a hit on it I know. I'm gonna give their customer service dept a big thumbs down in this rideshare drivers book. I can't be without a dashcam for 12 days while waiting for the new one that is shipped from China. I told them that I won't be sending it in to them and also how disappointed I am because of the warranty turn around time. I kind of feel like the quality @viofo just isn't there. Wonder what 3 channel Ill try next?? Ideas anyone??

Wonder what 3 channel Ill try next?? Ideas anyone??
If you don't like Viofo products, then maybe this one?:unsure:
Well, if Viofo, then you can look at this one.

Last edited:
If you don't like Viofo products, then maybe this one?:unsure:
The quality of the E3 itself is very good. The functions are good and the included remote is convenient as well.
Sadly the bitrate from the front camera is too low. This causes blocky video segments, especially when driving through a forest. The T130 handles this better.
I hope they will release a fix for this.
The interior cam however is better than the T130 from what I have seen.

Just my little input to the E3 ;)

Just had an epiphany. I am done rideshare driving. Don't need a 3 channel dashcam anymore so I'll be selling this one for $125 + shipping with everything as is. I'll throw in a SanDisk Extreme 256gb SD card to whoever wants it. I'll also throw in the new rear cable that they sent me so you would be getting 2 rear cables.

Last edited:
Just had an epiphany. I am done rideshare driving. Don't need a 3 channel dashcam anymore so I'll be selling this one for $125 + shipping with everything as is. I'll throw in a SanDisk Extreme 256gb SD card to whoever wants it. I'll also throw in the new rear cable that they sent me so you would be getting 2 rear cables.
If you haven't sold the T130 yet and you can do without a DVR at the moment, maybe you should wait for the holidays in China to end
and contact Viofo about replacing the defective T130 with a 2-channel model... :unsure:

If you haven't sold the T130 yet and you can do without a DVR at the moment, maybe you should wait for the holidays in China to end
and contact Viofo about replacing the defective T130 with a 2-channel model... :unsure:
I require 3 channels. 2 isn't enough. I want a camera that isn't so sensitive to memory cards.

Back