The F770 to work at home

Rockyrock

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Good evening gentlemen, I would like to bring to your attention my little problem: I recently received a copy of the F770 and, before mounting it in my car, I wanted to test it at home.
Therefore I loaded the Cellink b and then I wired the F770. but unfortunately I can not turn on the cam.
Do you think it's possible to make it work at home, out of the car?
Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.

Good evening gentlemen, I would like to bring to your attention my little problem: I recently received a copy of the F770 and, before mounting it in my car, I wanted to test it at home.
Therefore I loaded the Cellink b and then I wired the F770. but unfortunately I can not turn on the cam.
Do you think it's possible to make it work at home, out of the car?
Thanks for your help and sorry for my poor english.
I use a battery booster pack like in the pic below. Just plug in the cig lighter cord and away you go. Larger the booster, longer the test u can do. image.jpg

Hi @Rockyrock are you using the Cellink with the spliced hardwire kit for the F770?
If so, just plugging the F770 in will not trigger a start up since the ACC wire on the hardwire kit isn't getting any power.
You would need to power on the Cellink using your car's cigarette adapter or hardwired.

That being said, did you try holding down the power button on the camera to see if it turns on?

Thanks guys for the kind answers.
Unfortunately I had received a failed unit that would not turn on.
Now, with the new one, I managed to complete my tests. I simply connected the Cellink , as suggested by "blackboxmycar",
and there have been no problems, even with the parking arrangements.
Thanks for your help

Back