The latest installment from Scotland.

Scot Driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius B
Here's last months incedents and mishaps around my home town in Scotland. Nobody dies, nobody even crashes, it does have some swearing and plenty of bad driving though.

Hope you enjoy

You seem a lot less shouty then normal. is it because your not used to the sun. LOL good videos.

You're not far up the road from me... and yes, it's amazing how many people really can't drive - especially living in a town that's known for it's roundabouts!

i am absolutely shocked and amazed that the white nissan at about 4:00 didn't simply force his way right, and actually went up to the next crossover and made a proper right turn rather than making a U-turn in front of that SUV. doesn't he know that he's supposed to simply ram his way through traffic? he must be a rookie. :D

i am absolutely shocked and amazed that the white nissan at about 4:00 didn't simply force his way right, and actually went up to the next crossover and made a proper right turn rather than making a U-turn in front of that SUV. doesn't he know that he's supposed to simply ram his way through traffic? he must be a rookie. :D

And he was actually a she!:eek:

Back