the RC (radio control) and electric rideables thread

11.11 = Did anyone buy anything ?

Screen_Shot_11-12-17_at_11.24_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_11-12-17_at_11.24_AM_001.jpg
I ordered something last week but nothing in the 11-11 same from BG got my interest. Plus those snap ups are a joke IMHO...

Def Single , never cared much for marriage .. ( I do like money how ever - just not that good at gathering it )
So definitely be nice to learn how to become rich - some people are just so good at it - ( Gathering money )

Knives / drones / weapons system = No , that drone would not have the power to pull the skin off a rice pudding .
Knives are a guy thing , I have a few ( collected over my life time ) . No I like knives , there is a certain appeal from a technological / mechanical / perspective .. I find them interesting as they kind of represent our technological level in a more practical way .
So its like pocket knives from 100 years ago , 50 years ago , 25 years ago to now .. It's all very interesting , but living in a country run by Super Nanny kind of puts a crimp on things . And I am not sure whats going to happen at Nanny Central ( customs ) . Apparently they can be good , or they can be Ape Nanny . ( Depending on that time off month ) . Honestly Oz can be a real PITA when you have other interests besides football or Cricket . I am sure the beer swilling yobbos at the cricket don't give a flying 6 pack about fringe dwellers , well , until Super Nanny limits the amount of beer they can haul into the SCG or MCG .

There are other Nanny States out there that don't go Ape Nanny on the sheeple , and until the sheeple grow a pair and vote out these control freaks , we are stuck with so much BS .

I ordered something last week but nothing in the 11-11 same from BG got my interest. Plus those snap ups are a joke IMHO...
YEP = 100% on the snap ups ... I got seriously lagged out @ GB's snap up .. It went from 15 seconds to go to SOLD OUT in an instant , never even got close to 00.00.00 ( Lag ) ( Not happy Jan )
Just glad they had a few things on special I have wanted .. I think I saved close to $100 ozzi bananas on the heli and quad ..

You can transform a phantom sized drone to a weapon of mass murder and it wouldn't cost you more than a few dollars and a hour or two of your time.

But i am not disclosing how as its so scary simple, and all it really take are off course a large gathering of people.

Not like the "icecakes" dropping small motar rounds or rifle grenades from a RC quadcopter or plane.

One shouldent worry too much about such things, a informed mind can turn anything into a weapon, good thing are we humans are breeding like rabbits so there will always be plenty of us.

I think America was the first to use remote weapons against people ( innocent or otherwise ) , so I guess we have to excuse everyone that follows suit .
In recent times - Actually remote weapons go way back in the time machine . Could you count spears and the bow and arrow as a remote weapon ? ( You would have to )
Monkey see - monkey do !
The first monkey was the USA , so there you go ..

You can't stop people from doing stuff , lawful or otherwise . No law has ever stopped anything , no international convention , .... Peoples are peoples and do what they do ..
ISIS is FUBAR , they had their moment and are about to be crushed . Evil parasites that deserve no less than to buried in Pigs blood .
Truly the scum of humanity !

hehe yeah those icecakes really put the FU in FUBAR,

I think it was the Nazis with the V1 and V2 and the Fritz X bomb, at least taking remote killing to the next level.
Okay the V ones was not that accurate and the Fritz X well that was a true guided bomb all the way, but it was off course limited by the level of technology of the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_X

Oh yeah ! The Germans had all sorts of stuff ahead of the game ...
They had wire guided ( VIA TV )
They had remote control
They had proximity detonation ( was it magnetic )
Anti aircraft missiles , anti ship missiles ..
Yes the V1 and V2 , and other stuff that is real or imagined ( depending on who you talk to )
If not for the fuddy dudy brigade in the German hierarchy we would all be speaking German .
Heinkel could have had a jet fighter in the air by 1941 , the FW190 could have been in service in 1939 . The ME262 could have been in service possibly as early as 43 ( Late 43 )
If not for the criminally stupid in power in Germany ..
Also Germany did not need to go to war in 38/9 , they had modernized their industry and were well on their way to being the dominant industrial power in Europe ..
If they had stayed on that path ( industrial might ) they could have conquered the world financially ..
Been the first to land on the moon , put satellites into orbit , been the Hero's of the modern Era rather than the villains .. ( But evil is as evil does )

You can't stop people from doing stuff , lawful or otherwise . No law has ever stopped anything , no international convention , .... Peoples are peoples and do what they do ..

An absolute truth ;) While I'd love a world without Nuclear weapons, they have been invented and they will never go away from now on no matter what anybody tries to do about them. Ditto terrorism. When the new Tokyo airport was about to open decades ago student protesters flew a RC chopper bomb into the control tower fairly destroying it. Plenty of info-vids showing armed drones. Plenty of ways to be evil, same as always. And someone is going to do anything which can be done eventually so no point in letting it disturb you too much :rolleyes: Just keep your brain functional then go on with life as best you can :cool:

Phil

Yeah had it not been for stupid we might all be german speakers by now, and playing IRL wolfstein 2

Wolfy 2 ?
Gee , do I have that one ? ( Looks like the one I have )
Been into Wolfy since DOS 5

Last one I played was return to Castle Wolfenstein. I still remember my amazement of the DOS version and then Doom... And playing Doom, doom2 and Duke nukem with my dad and brothers on our home LAN. Those were the days...

Duke Nukem !
I whiled away hours and hours on Age Of Empires ...
There is a Linux Dedicated to playing Duke Nukem , but I lost track of where it was for Download . ( Duke Nukem was so much fun )
The graphics suck by today's standards , but back in the DOS days and Win 95 ( supported DOS games ) ..

Just waiting on a DSM2 Rx to get my little 90mm FPV in the air .

My new tires work a lot better than the stock ones, but its still my friends car in the footage as my body have pretty much lost 90% of the paint now and are just a ugly semi transparent plastic shell.
I can not decide on what body to run :cautious:
On the good side i found a place on the beach where i was pretty sure my car couldn't go up, and wouldn't you know it just drove strait up, and my friend that have the same tires just +20 mm OD ( 4.19" Vs 4.75" ) and having portal axles, well his car couldn't go up the same incline. :cool:
Probably due to my friends car are about 2 X as heavy as mine, and it have a much higher COG

I really would like to run a hard body as they have more detail, but those are heavy and like my friends land rover body will screw up the COG and so the offroad handling take a dive, and also the selection of hard bodied that fit my WB are pretty slim, and driving the small class 1 wheels 4.19 inch OD then i cant really extend my WB, and i am not too kean on going smaller WB either.

I do fear i will have to up my wheel size to the 4.75 / 5.0 inch size, but for now i will soldier on with the current small 4.19" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.
ZQTUTKuq7EwC8Z_BIBzHTxAMWp-PGl4_wlPP2IbPMjW-qJ5jjEmkvAzqtUbZZTTywrlMOabYVSqgfuTx01i0HxXJzCAuuLzMH5Sh8Kq3ezLNPGqs45-7GJSWAMJM5ImVEdxT_iJf6AnsyArBzI8Ah-8hz9Rrnvnc_DPJg3Rq4LXTJr1B7feAIyXZ5cku5y0WKRuLOygQPr0Serj0kj_nwhFu58AP4_WBFxip8qhk87fNlTWxoCTOSZVHlOYIIvidwYi1m_CjjBUl1q62K5rXPbViJdBYLETQ_p8VmOVQrnOrQXp-xEq-9bRdzwF47-D_NRqNopIqQ8vsoexK1IwtwL-3vg1HXnXo9U3iC2QdEAlI8kd8rPYhdxxl0lQqstY_2Vbxww8vGgCwPrg52JtJGZYN7o4Nqom-lPeZhTNOhOG8eWwiKc0OKlpVicNr0Vm3l2OaANJXZtXwJJAwj3-JR6atdp_BeQRsicN6bmV6agp4F98m8cdG_3oYQFRRjtcb_HBBiACIDS3x6B5zfJNs65fkYNvjlObJn39asCpRll_KKatpJJKDd7L8a2ppZ2-vPlSXWOrEFtlVRAY604hcwWfppHpk_AqcUaBYX1MGEw=w832-h624-no

The up and coming TRX 4 with the Ford body look cool, but the TRX 4 have a WB that's 1.25 inch or so longer than mine, but i do like that FORD body.
Traxxas-TRX-4-1979-Ford-Bronco-Body-Kit-2.jpg

My brushed 90mm is flying ( at last )

Back