htpoint

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Here is my review of the new Thinkware U3000 Review, this dashcam has a few things going for it like the built in radar, the new Sony Starvis 2.0
I did cover majority of all the features and there is the footage of day and night would love to know what you think.

The radar features looks pretty good, but the Quality this is more like low res 4k video I would say more on the 2k quality if you ask me, and don't even get me started on the price. It just doesn't make sense

The radar features looks pretty good, but the Quality this is more like low res 4k video I would say more on the 2k quality if you ask me, and don't even get me started on the price. It just doesn't make sense
Well, what makes sense depends entirely on the person's needs and finances. In my case, my vehicle is parked for extended periods on a public road. Parking Mode is, therefore, extremely important. I've reviewed the performance videos and, while there are certainly others with better quality under certain circumstances, the difference isn't actually that significant in real world use.

Thanks for the review. I'm extremely disappointed that the rear radar parking does not work as expected.

Back