Time lapse issue on F770

janal

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Thinkware F800Pro 128gig Lexar 633x, Cellink NEO
Can anyone confirm that the F770 operates in time lapse parking mode for about 1-2 minutes then shuts down and starts up again 30 minutes later for another 1-2 minutes and shuts down again continuously until you start the ignition again?

what voltage setting are you using for cutoff?

who wired it up?
The lowest setting 11.2 or 3. Not looking at it now. I wired it up. Previously wired so that it worked great on continuous when car shut off for 48 hrs at just under 12 v. Audi dealer and local installers no help. Other members most helpful with same car. They have not responded yet if they have same experience as I do. When I check the video info, recording seems to run for 30 mins, but the file says 2 minutes. If file covers 30 minutes, why not show that on the screen when you view the file. Very confusing.

Last edited:
don't know if it's normal but it's logical
Need to change your handle to "Mr. Spock". I think you are correct. At least if anyone else has this concern, our posts should be sufficient.

It would be helpful if the mfg. instructions were to include screen shots like I posted. Only continuous mode screen shots are shown.

Thanks for your assistance.

Back