Timelapse Video

Caghan

Reaction score
Country
Cyprus
hey guys just another question since i can't figure it out. Can someone explain how to use time-lapse video feature? whenever i start recording time-lapse videos, the red record button comes on but the timer next to it only displays 00:00:00 and it only records for a maximum of 1 minute or so. how do i disable it from turning off after a minute?

I have mine set to 1 second intervals. The time is meant to be the time of video, but I have no idea what it reports. Yesterday when I turned it off after about 11 hours it read 18 mins, today it said under 10 for about the same time. Both videos were about 22 mins (approx 2.6gb) when opened on my computer.

Here is my one from yesterday, sped you 4x in YouTube

Today video still uploading

I have mine set to 1 second intervals. The time is meant to be the time of video, but I have no idea what it reports. Yesterday when I turned it off after about 11 hours it read 18 mins, today it said under 10 for about the same time. Both videos were about 22 mins (approx 2.6gb) when opened on my computer.

Here is my one from yesterday, sped you 4x in YouTube

Today video still uploading
Can you explain how you set your cam up to take 11 hour vids? mine keeps stopping after a very short time

Set the lowest value of time lapse to understand better.

enjoy,
Mtz

Guys i got it now. So what happens is when i press record, all the LEDs turn off until the screen goes off and then the LEDs turn on. to me that indicates that it stopped recording but apparently that is what its meant to do. i just left it and it was indeed recording.

Guys i got it now. So what happens is when i press record, all the LEDs turn off until the screen goes off and then the LEDs turn on. to me that indicates that it stopped recording but apparently that is what its meant to do. i just left it and it was indeed recording.
If you haven't turned your LEDs off then they will always flash when recording, they change state for every 1 second of video recorded, but it is 1 second of play time so if you are in timelapse mode and taking 1 minute to record 1 second of video then the LEDs only change state once per minute.

Back