Totally lost....tried everything.

dish

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hola all,

Have 522GW and was working perfectly for last 2 years with my Ford Focus, changed car for a new 2022 Ford Kuga. Removed 522GW from Focus and then intended to amend the set up detais ie: change of car registration number on 522 before installing in new car.

No good, using touch screen could not enter the 'Menu' setting or, when USB connected to the laptop, could not enter the 'Access Archives' screen. Tried all settings suggested when actually connect to car.

Have read and read on different sites suggested methods/cures including the Micro SD card in or out, reset button various ways...........................touch screen just refuses to respond.

Tried all things both on laptop and in car!

Any suggestions or ideas I will gladly try, thank you.

All take care and be safe.

dish

Attachments

• Captura1.JPG
    Captura1.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura2.JPG
    Captura2.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
if its not responding to anything the touch screen might be faulty, if the camera is still under warantee im sure nextbase will help out here

if its not responding to anything the touch screen might be faulty, if the camera is still under warantee im sure nextbase will help out here
Thank you for that.........yes, I will contact them as it is apparently still under the guarantee period.

Again, appreciated and will update later how things have progressed. (y)

You pressed the little reset button to restore factory default settings?

Hi,

Please remove the SD card, then press the reset button on the underside of the Dash Cam using a pen. Then, without the SD card inserted, please turn on the Camera. Does it now start normally?
Can you now press the settings button to open the settings please?

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Appreciate the latest replies. I have tried those suggestions without success.................I now have confirmation that the dashcam is still in warranty and therefore a return and refund has been agreed.

I still have the Nextbase 512G from previous so have reinstalled until I decide if I follow with another Nextbase model.

Again, thanks for your inputs.

All be safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Decking 522GW 1
Skylar132 522GW 7
Back