Tow truck dropped an accessory at speed & it hit an SUV

DaveLC2

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DOD LS360W
So I saw this on my way to my fiancé 's place today. Not sure exactly what piece fell off but it looked beefy. It looked like it jammed into the undercarriage of that Ford Expedition on the shoulder you could hear it with all of the windows completely up. I was able to call the tow truck driver directly & send him the video. He thanked me. Hopefully he takes care of the Expedition driver & it didn't wreak havoc under there.

Truck driver probably won't do anything, trying to avoid incurring any costs. Wonder if you gave footage to police if they could help expedition driver... If you got their plate number.

Truck driver probably won't do anything, trying to avoid incurring any costs. Wonder if you gave footage to police if they could help expedition driver... If you got their plate number.
Yeah you're probably right! I went back in the other direction tonight and the Expedition was gone. I could not make out the plate when I reviewed the video. I can't imagine there is no damage to the Expedition.

Back