UK Hot Weather

At the moment it is 34.5º C (94º F) here in Vermont, USA, but that's not all that unusual in July. 100º F - 37.8º C would be unusual but it has happened.

I do like how Europe take up half of the earth in that pic :giggle:

You're right!

Looking up the credit on the graphic I see that it was created by Scott Duncan, a London based meteorologist from the Scottish Highlands "who designs engaging maps and graphics to help communicate weather and climate events from across the world."

Here even if a all time temperature record for July was set, on a whole the month was below average temperature for the month.
If i wasent a educated man,,,,, well at least not a complete moron, i would call BS on that global warming thing.

Here even if a all time temperature record for July was set, on a whole the month was below average temperature for the month.
If i wasent a educated man,,,,, well at least not a complete moron, i would call BS on that global warming thing.

Well, as climate scientists who specialize in attribution research are fond of saying, "weather is not the climate". And one month alone is not a trend.

topicsscience2.jpg

Maybe that is because Russia stopped supplying you with gas, so you haven't been burning your fossil fuels, so your country cooled down?
However in the UK, we have been exporting both gas and electricity into the EU, with the gas pipelines at capacity and more than enough electricity to power Denmark - 5TWh exported in July.

As a result of all that extra energy generation:
...mean temperatures for the UK were well above average, standing at 16.6°C, which is 1.3°C above average and the joint-fifth warmest July in a series which dates back to 1884.

...northern England provisionally setting a new average daily minimum temperature record for the month, with 12.5°C, which is 1.3°C above its average.

... of course that doesn't explain global warming, only localised warming :unsure:

well i am not complaining here, it seem like all of a sudden i am not that crazy about really hot weather.
What bother me the most is the wind as that mess with my shooting.

parts of the country today ( eastern parts ) are also said to hit 30 deg C today and tomorrow, but my area we get 20 deg C, in the next 9 days temperatures can barely get near 25 deg C where i am.

Though i must say that when it come to the words of Danish weather gurus, i would tread lightly and act with caution, these people sucking on the government tit are not getting paid for accuracy,,,, just getting paid no matter what.
Actually my friend swear to the Norwegian meteorological office for the weather in Denmark, as he a long time ago crossed the point of no return with the Danish weather gurus.

Actually if i was in charge, the meteorological office was one of the first government things i would sell off / privatize. And since i am sure there would be no buyers, Denmark would have no future weather just what is is now sticking your head out the window.

Nice try t-shirt seller. So soft.

now a days weather is very hot here. i can't afford this weather. due to this weather we are enable to enjoy things. we wear simple dresses . now i wear trouser and shirt which i bought from Creator Merch Shop. This is so soft.
spam.jpg

Summer has gone, too late to sell hot weather clothes on this thread!

Please, POST pictures / videos with dashcam.

You guys are too funny. lol
This reminds me the time my ex-wife dragged me to a "clothing optional resort club".
The folks walking aroung in the buff, were the ones you would NEVER want to see disrobed.
But that one guy who could carry two cups of coffee, and a dozen donuts seemed to be pretty popular.
-Chuck

Denmark are ramping up the Heat,,,,,,, In Estonia.
We are sending 14 Leopard tanks over there, this is of course the latest version fresh out of their teething problems.

Denmark are ramping up the Heat,,,,,,, In Estonia.
We are sending 14 Leopard tanks over there, this is of course the latest version fresh out of their teething problems.
Tanks don't seem to be much use these days, they can't reach the targets!

Tanks don't seem to be much use these days, they can't reach the targets!
Not so apparently.

An article in today's New York Times about yesterday's liberation of the city Izium had this to say:

There is still a lot that we don’t know about the offensive, but it is clear this was well planned and executed by Ukrainian forces,” said Rob Lee, a military analyst at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. “It looks like a very effective combined arms operation with tanks, mechanized infantry, Special Operations forces, air defenses, artillery and other systems.”

Back