[UK] Thief tries to steal bike from back of moving car

HA HA lowlife scum :mad:

I would have slammed on my brakes if I knew he was back there up to no good. But then I would have had some body damage... [emoji35].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is seriously embarrassing, what the hell were the other people around doing, especially the car stopped behind I would have hoped most people would have thumped the scumbag and let car driver know, makes you wonder how much car driver uses their mirrors though, why not do a stoppie knock cyclist off then kick in the bollocks and head etc

I would have been honking my ass off if i was behind that, and i might even dismount my car and get physical.

I just do not get how people can sit back and watch such a thing go on right in front of them.

Kamkar 1 my thoughts exactly it takes nothing to at least bring attention to situation, I remember this tactic being used to fantastic effect by my ex's 5 year old daughter she would scream the place down trying to get her own way but picked just the right place to do it, actually quite clever of her ha ha

Well at least the police should find it easy to recognise this scrote!

Yes he is panting good at the camera, and no doubt what he is attempting to do.

Kids are quite smart in manipulating parents, just like some animals also are.

This will result in no action, owing to the fact he didn't actually get the bike, and our police don't have the resources to chase every thing like this.

police don't have the resources

Same issue here.
1500 cops are not in the process of being rushed thru the system, but its too little too late.
As it is now they will have to turn Denmark into a police state, or instigate convictions that are actually scary to turn things around.

I wonder if the black car was part of the heist crew. Why else would it have not alerted the car?

Because your mr average brit person anywhere does not want to get involved,

There, fixed that for you ;)

It's been well-documented since Kitty Genovese was murdered in 1964 that people will not get involved to help someone when they think somebody else will do it :(
It's incumbent on all of us to do what we can to help each other because the next victim could very well be us :eek:

Phil

See i dident have to google Kitty Genovese, aint TV and a weird working brain wonderful.

I assume Kittys case are one of those things that make stand up Americans look down at their feet,

I am one who does get involved if necessary, but sadly owing to my brain damage do not have the same perspective as other people so have to be really careful about this, though I must say 95% of the time the aggrieved party doesn't want to know, even down to cars being hit by others who drive off, happened twice now a few hundred pounds worth of damage each time, can't figure them out myself, though one accident I was witness to hid behind me when man got stroppy as I said I thought it his fault, she worked as waitress in local hotel and paid for a meal there for myself and another, which was nice.
Last year I stopped on the hill/road just going out of where I live as there was a broken down mini(old sort) coloured british racing green/dark green on hill with no street lights, flat battery so no car lights, "red light had been on over 60 miles"!!, I put 4 ways on etc behind him pushed him into nearby layby to safety he was a student and nearly at destination where relatives were coming from to rescue him, I carry two electric road flares in each of my cars for these times.
It would be nice if we were all helpful and nicer to each other, but not the way it is sadly

Back