[USA] 3 angry drivers doing angry driver stuff

Where do you get all these crazy video from. Is there special firmware the give you a alarm, when a idiot has been recorded? ;)

Where do you get all these crazy video from. Is there special firmware the give you a alarm, when a idiot has been recorded? ;)

I eat/breath/sleep dashcams, so this full time job results in some serious networking & non-stop internet digging/research :)

Lots of interesting bumper stickers on that white car.
What an ahole!

I always find it interesting that no one wants to stop and chat about their issue. They always take off

As they say, there is someone badder and better than you so it's just the matter of time and these stupids will mess with someone they shouldn't have to sooner or later.

OMFkingG :eek: it's not advisable to drive like that in a country that have a thing called vehicular manslaughter.

Judging by the back of his car, his brain got to be just as patched up, and still its leaking badly.

Ok, who pooped in the New Hampshire gene pool?

Well the state motto is right there on the license plate - Live free or die!

It looked like the cam car actually bumped the white one shortly before he jumped the red light...

Those are the times I wish I had a beater pickup truck with a huge solid steel bumper in front so I can just push those morons off the road and into the ditch where they belong.

Back