[USA] Hope you enjoyed the parking spot buddy

I think keying is ok in this situation. (Not that I'd do it)

Last edited:
I was expecting there would at least be words flying, myself in that situation would have launched a fjew thats for sure.

Yeah, but even so the way he just cut over from the other side of the road is not nice at all in my book, for that alone he would at least get a dumbass remark.

sure looked pretty smug as he got out of his car.

also, it's a good thing he turned on his "park anywhere" lights. that totally made it OK, just like turning on your blinker makes it ok to turn across oncoming traffic or change lanes without looking.

Bad, shmuck won, gloated and WILL do the same again....

Maybe not smug as he made an eye contact challenge...

More likely the overconfidence and bravado of a "concealed carrier"

I'd puncture his tire or scratch his car bad and drive off. That'll rid him of that smug face.

Valve core removal tool is around $5 at many car part stores in USA. I keep one in my car for this. I've let the air out of one car the past summer when I spent about 10 minutes in a crowded lot to find a spot and some dickhead comes barreling around, ignored me completely and took my spot. The car that was leaving hadn't finished leaving the spot yet and was almost hit by that dickhead.

When I finally found a spot a few minutes later, I took the tool, went to that dickhead's car, pretended to check the tires and removed the core from passenger side tire and went to have by business. The car was still there when I left.

I didn't save the video as I didn't want any proof to incriminate me in vandalism case if that dickhead was watching youtube.

When strange ppl park at the curb at my friends house he drill the side wall of 2 tires.
Resulting in the poor SOB needing to be towed and buy 2 new tires.

You would expect the ppl working at the factory next door learned to use ther own huge parking lot 50 M down the street, but you would be wrong then :D

Like the title of the good old Nazareth album goes " Expect no mercy" :p

Valve core removal tool is around $5 at many car part stores in USA. I keep one in my car for this.
Some pressure gauges have this tool fitted e.g. in the cap.
The guy in this video deserves at least two tyres 'checked' IMO.
I would do them on the driver's side so they can be seen before driving off.

At least OP got another space quickly. Try parking at Tesco's on Christmas Eve afternoon...

Last edited:
His face shows that he's pretty proud of what he did.
Ahole!

That's not the face of someone carrying a weapon....that's the face of a life long bully...plain and simple. He was probably on his way to steal some kids lunch money and then say mean things to a Koala bear.
Nothing a good swift kick to the blueberries won't handle.

That was very rude of him to take your parking like that. How lucky that you got a parking little further on. Hope he meets someone who will rearrange his face, I can bet that he would never do such a thing again.

having trouble understanding why people suggest they would do the "cowardly" thing rather than having a word given the opportunity was there to do so :confused::confused::confused:

Holy "poo" of Gondor, that tesco parking lot is a prime example as to why i never drive in rush hour if i can help it.

Back