[USA] Hope you enjoyed the parking spot buddy

I know it's wrong to wish ill but I hope karma catches up with this guy.

having trouble understanding why people suggest they would do the "cowardly" thing rather than having a word given the opportunity was there to do so :confused::confused::confused:

Bad men do what good men dream....

In this case...most of us are just dreaming because we know that "doing" crosses a line that we are not willing to cross.

I have to give high praise to the dash camer that this happened to...he handled it very well.

having trouble understanding why people suggest they would do the "cowardly" thing rather than having a word given the opportunity was there to do so :confused::confused::confused:

No way to tell if he has a knife or something and has short fuse. If someone tried to tell him off for stealing parking spot, he might inflict harm or something. Or he'd just blow you off like a bully. Popping his tires and getting away would be safer.

No way to tell if he has a knife or something and has short fuse. If someone tried to tell him off for stealing parking spot, he might inflict harm or something. Or he'd just blow you off like a bully. Popping his tires and getting away would be safer.
Just walk slowly by the car and drop few tire piercing angled nails on the back.
I wouldn't do it but that's safer without touching the car.
Need to wait somewhere to remove them once he's gone or others will have flat tires.

But it's not serious enough to take any kind of revenge.

Revenge is the best dish served cold. Just move on, life is punitive enough. Everything comes around eventually.
Yeah, in a situation like this when the guy is being a real jerk and obviously knows it I just look him straight in the eye, smile and wave. It will either p1ss him off or confuse the hell out of him. :D

Yeah, in a situation like this when the guy is being a real jerk and obviously knows it I just look him straight in the eye, smile and wave. It will either p1ss him off or confuse the hell out of him. :D
Either response from him just makes the rest of the day go better :D

Well, filming them, posting it on Youtube, and exposing them for the selfish XXXbags they are is a pretty good response.
Satisfying while keeping the moral high ground.
This might be an unexpected argument in favour of making dashcams a standard feature.

Back