v1.12.06 12 / 15/ 18Mbps for Panorama 2, Panorama S

will work exFAT but FAT32 is more reliable

I'd guess they tell you not to upgrade the firmware because if you brick it because you did something wrong they don't cover that under warranty

I recently purchased and received by Panorama S from shpkorea, however, it came with a note that said NOT to upgrade the firmware.

Is there a reason for this? How do I check my current firmware? I would like to upgrade to the latest for obvious reasons.

Also to confirm, I don't have to reformat to FAT32? It's okay now to keep my Samsung 64GB SDXC in exFAT?

Thank you.

that's strange. Since the manufacturers web site http://www.powerucc.com/ has a page specifically for firmware downloads
upload_2014-7-2_20-13-10.png

AND since the same manufacturer has via this thread been made aware of other version/s

Oh okay! Looks like there is no harm in updating the firmware.

Actually I think it said if it is not working do not go updating firmware. Check with them first. I'll check the camera works with current firmware then update.

Oh okay! Looks like there is no harm in updating the firmware.

maybe and/or maybe not. probably depending on how they're updated. Nico's instructions in the video, in the first post of this thread are highly recommended.They've worked well for me & others.

Thanks.. It's been ages since I've visited. All three of my II/S's have been running for over a year w/o a single issue. Now looking at the X2.

You'll be happy to know the X2 was made with the same level of quality when it comes to the internal components. So far so good with the X2. The original power cord had a weak fuse housing, but a whole new updated "tank like" power cable comes with every new X2 as of last week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P II / S 2
C II / S 1
D II / S 4
D II / S 19
L II / S 2
Back