Vacation footage 2017 (Thailand)

There is not much traffic law enforcement, so it's not unusual for traffic not even to slow down a little when crossing small towns.
I'm not sure this guy even realized he hit something?

Damn GPS is in the way, but no other place to put it in the rental car with the stuff I had with me.
:(

Here's a double decker bus having 'problems' at the BKK airport.

We were lost, trying to find the correct place/level to turn in the rental car, and circled the airport a few times.
A few circuits later, he was still stuck, but in a different place. I guess he backed up, tried to find a high spot in a different lane, and had no luck?

The good news is, I found the mobius and memory cards I thought were stolen. (Never took them to start with) The only thing 'missing' was a large, weatherproof bluetooth/radio thing which had a fairly large amount of li ion batteries in it. Either somebody liked it, or the batteries were a problem.
I was taking it for my friend to use while working at her street food stall. I did manage to distribute some old dash cams to friends, so maybe some of the video we see of bad drivers in thailand in the future, with not so good video quality, are my fault.
:)

Watch the motorbike ahead of me.

If my GF wasn't with me, I might have picked her hat up for her. :)

hat.JPG

I like the YI dashcam. It even passed the 'Thai Highway Bus Color Saturation test'.

Back