Vantrue Nexus 4 Pro 3CH 4K / My introduction to the new model.

I have the same RC-04 Rear camera with the pre-production Vantrue S1 Pro.
It’s also out of focus.

I might try the RC05 from the E3 with the N4 Pro to see how the focus compares if I have some time this week.
From my testing they can be switched without a problem.

The RC06 rear camera from N5 works fine with N4 Pro only without the internal camera,
but you need to take the cable to the rear camera from N5.
But we need the RC04 camera to work properly.

I have the same RC-04 Rear camera with the pre-production Vantrue S1 Pro.
It’s also out of focus.

Looks like I've got it here too:

It just focusses on my tail lamp and not the cars behind, from what I can tell...

Last edited:
Which sensor is used in the cabin camera?
The N5 has a GalaxyCore GC2093 2 MP interior camera, which can shoot at a maximum resolution of 1920x1080, 60 fps.
Thanks to user "Dex_" for the information.
I don’t know for sure, but I think that the N4 Pro has a similar interior camera.

I’ll write a little about sets of wires from Vantrue for connecting DVRs. I tested 3 different kits.
For those who have not yet decided which set of wires to buy, I would recommend these two to choose from:

The first has 3 voltage settings, as well as a display on which the voltage from the battery is displayed.
The second has 4 voltage settings and 5 time settings for the parking mode.
Personally, I liked him better.
When switching off when the battery voltage drops, all three sets of wires worked correctly during testing.

Sadly it would appear that the 5 level HWK is already sold out (or simply not available). Which is a shame.

Sadly it would appear that the 5 level HWK is already sold out (or simply not available). Which is a shame.

Yep

I installed a new N5 in my cousin's car and could only use the regular power supply until the hardwire kit becomes available again.

It would appear to be not a region shortage, but a national shortage. And I’m not placing blame, just stating a fact.

Back