Vigilantes ( Why we DON'T WANT them )

It's like a pyramid scheme. You get a fine, you have to entrap a few hundred others to get your money back!

But they should really pick up on how one driver can capture 9 people doing the same offence on one drive on one stretch of road. The common denominator is...

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

that's exactly why i said i didn't agree with the bounty part.

surprised he didn't say to arm yourself with your own dashcam to protect yourself.

Yeah that would seem the only chance you have to come up with a counter argument.

I really dont get the Chinese, they have had all the chances to make something really interesting out there.
But instead it seem like they have decided to copy all the mistakes we in the west also did, and to make sure do those mistakes even better than we did in the west.
I spoke with my father about this on x-mas evening, and as a former politician and still a commie as he have always been, he is amazed too what go on out there.

There is nothing wrong with the idea of uploading some crap driving to plod in the hopes that the idiot will get a talking to, but here, the Chinese have taken things beyond common sense.
Thank you for your photos of cars driving along the emergency lane, we'd love to use these pictures but you do realise that it's illegal to take pics with a mobile whilst driving... Oh, they were stills from a dashcam? that's different, we need all your raw footage then...oh dear, it's now obvious why these drivers did what they did - YOU were completely at fault.

Back