VIOFO А119V3 FIRMWARE

A119s doesn't know HDR, A119s uses WDR which works flawlessly with original fw!

I think what vvs means is that this is the A119 V3 thread, not the A119s, that's here :

You brought A119s as an example, not me. You don't know the A119S anyway
I did not give any example, I am in my topic.
And 119S I know, the rules for it are firmware !!

I ride two 119s with the same firmware, on one HDR is on, on the other it is off.
I repeat: I did NOT talk about 119s on this topic. I just answered to yor post!

Whats difference between that firmware and this
Improved noise reduction !!
Improved white balance!!
I have re-uploaded the firmware
Link unchanged

I check the night code, for some reason the Viofo changed it not for the better, if I fix it, I'll show it later!

The translator translated in different ways everywhere !! :cry:

Last edited:
How can I modify the original factory default value to what I want. (Because my a119 v3 is sometimes restored to the original factory and needs to be set again)
How is the happening frequency of resetting to default settings?

How can I modify the original factory default value to what I want. (Because my a119 v3 is sometimes restored to the original factory and needs to be set again)
When you turn off the dashcam, see if the LED lights would be off immediately. If it happens, the capacitor maybe has an issue. Please let me know the result.

I remained a little behind :) where is the last modified firmware? and is it best to have HDR ON or OFF? :)

I remained a little behind :) where is the last modified firmware? and is it best to have HDR ON or OFF?
HDR ON!!!

@vvs49 Are you planning on updating your firmware based on the new 2.5 version that is out?

Thanks! Is there a download link?
To recap: HDR On, FPS?, Optimal Resolution?

I'm unsure of the etiquette of posting a link to someone else's download, so I'll refrain from doing that.
If you view the youtube video there is a link in the description to download the firmware :)

Back