VIOFO А119V3 FIRMWARE

I'm having the same issue, no option to download

Naprawdę nikt nie jest w stanie sprawdzić nagrania firmware 2.5 -tryb parkingowy -detekcja zdarzeń 2880x2160 30fps ??

Can someone show, how the HDR Time set option looks like in the menu? Is it automatically discover sunset and sunrise times on specific location or it's just switch to HDR on specific hour?
If that is so simple it will require changing the time during whole year.

Thank You! I see it's fully manual. I think it would be a little challenge in А119V3 with attached GPS to implement sunset and sunrise time calculation based on GPS position and time/date. So when GPS module is discovered additional option could be shown in the menu. HDR Auto (Sun) or something like this. I think possibility of setting additional time offset to this option is not necessary at the first stage. Just Sun is above horizon = HDR is OFF, SUN is below horizon = HDR is ON.

Reactions: Mtz
I think it would be a little challenge in А119V3 with attached GPS to implement sunset and sunrise time calculation based on GPS position and time/date.
I don't see why. Every sat nav I have ever used changes the screen colours bang on sunrise and sunset.

Widzę funkcje rozpoznawania świateł w menu kamery, kiedyś jeszcze działało rozpoznawanie znaków ograniczenia prędkości. Czego dotyczy obecnie opcja safety Car?

I don't see why. Every sat nav I have ever used changes the screen colours bang on sunrise and sunset.
Perhaps a lack of processor power? I don't imagine sat-navs use the same processors as dashcams, so perhaps it's an architecture issue? Or limitations in the SDK?

Personally if I were designing auto-switched HDR I'd use the same parameter HDR is used for- brightness or darkness. Some cloudy mornings are dark well past "sunrise" time and really stormy afternoons can get almost as dark as night. So neither a manually set time nor an automatic time is going to achieve what is needed, and it might even be easier to use brightness to determine switching since the camera gets that data continuously already ;)

Set your goals to achieving ideal perfection, then get as close as you can to that :cool:

Phil

can see the light recognition functions in the camera menu, once the speed limit sign recognition was working. What is the safety Car option currently about?

In this firmware (V2.6T of the A119V3 of October 29, 2021) three safety alarms are inserted at the wheel. Test it by announcing your impressions!
Firmware 2.6T

Attachments

• A119V3_V2.6T.jpg
    A119V3_V2.6T.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Test it by announcing your impressions!
Why do you need old, test, firmware?
FWA119V3_V2.6T_20211029_HDR_automatic
There is no way to set the working hours of the HDR.
You need to follow the topic, there is a normal, working FWA119V3_V2.6T_20211203_HDR_automatic

Last edited:
What's the point of having a timer on the HDR on V2.6T?
I just set it on AUTO

Back