Viofo A119 Mini 2 - Review By Vortex Radar

Panzer Platform

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2024 Minimum Requirements: STARVIS 2 & HDR
This is my new all time favorite dash cam review.
Not because of the model of camera used, but because of how in depth, comprehensive, and totally encompassing it is for lack of better words.
It’s apparent Ariel compiled months, and months of his own testing, as well as incorporated small little details that other reviews & testers have experienced.
Almost as if it were a collaboration of “all available feedback”.
He truly covered all the bases.
I like how he took specific claims made by the manufacturer, and confirmed & verified them with his own real world testing.
He even sprinkled in some humor at 21:31 (Lock The Meatloaf).
Because if we’re not having fun testing cameras it will become drudgery.
I especially appreciate the extra hard work, and effort it must have been to properly edit this video to retain the original high framerate of the recorded 60fps sample footage.
Good job, and good work.
Here’s your pat on the back & Attaboy @Vortex Radar
-Chuck

Thanks for the kind words Chuck! Yeah this one took way longer than expected and I'm so glad it's finished so I can move on, lol. I've still got a stack of dashcams that I want to get through and I wanna figure out how to get through stuff quicker. I tell myself that often and inevitably wind up doing deep dives regardless, but hopefully I can do more overview type videos that don't require me to go into this level of analysis and testing.

and yeah it's totally true that I pay attention to stuff here from you all and others. There's no way one person could possible test or experience everything so it's helpful to see what the common issues and concerns are, to doublecheck my own test results to ensure they're valid, and so on.

Back