VIOFO A119 V3

viofo

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
A129 Pro / A129 Duo / A119 V3 / A119S / G1W-S / WR1/
We plan to release the V3 version this month, looking for reviewers before release, if you have interested in this new model and can do real reviews, please send PM to me. Samples will be shipped next week.

The V3 version uses the same case as current A119 V2, but comes with totally different hardware, different chipset, sensor and lens.

It supports 2560 x 1600P, 2560 x 1440P 30fps, using Sony Stavis 5MP sensor, F1.5 aperture lens. Support ACC parking mode, buffered parking mode via GPS mount. Not support Wi-Fi and Remote Control.

Is the 160° viewing angle maintained? Have you decided if you will keep it in the same price range as V2 ?

Have you decided if you will keep it in the same price range as V2 ?
I'm vastly interested in that, as I'm on the brink of buying new dashcam.
It would be Viofo, for sure, but I'm struggling between A119, A129 and V3 now.

I think it will be the launch price of A119, now he has a small discount.

It will be more expensive for multiple reasons. The pending new June 2019 25% China tariffs (most likely coming) will finally hit all USA imported dashcam products unfortunately.

It will be more expensive for multiple reasons. The pending new June 2019 25% China tariffs (most likely coming) will finally hit all USA imported dashcam products unfortunately.
Yeah, it really sucks. But regardless i'm on the verge of getting a new dual channel dashcam and i dont wanna get a a119 v2 quite yet if a v3 is about to be available.

A truly sad situation which in this case doesn't seem to benefit anyone :(

Phil

Sadly your president thinks China pays this money to your government, it's a cost incurred by the importer that is paid to the government which will end up being passed to the consumer through price increases, can't absorb a 25% cost price hike without prices going up

Even though I've only recently got my V2 I'm watching for the V3 reviews.

I wonder what the UK price increase will be.

The V3 will be available next week. Plan to start preorder this week.
Internationally or only in specific countries?
Would it be available in Poland?

Sadly your president thinks China pays this money to your government, it's a cost incurred by the importer that is paid to the government which will end up being passed to the consumer through price increases, can't absorb a 25% cost price hike without prices going up
And while USA retail stores are closing down right across the country due to reduced trade, the retaliatory tariffs imposed by China don't have much impact on China, instead they are good for Australia which gets to sell more coal to China, have very little effect on China since they can get all the goods elsewhere on the global market at similar prices, and are bad for the USA, especially those USA coal miners that Trump was supposed to be helping but who no longer have a market for their product o_O

Even the big USA companies like Google are going to be hugely affected, no way future phones will be dependent on its products.

And while USA retail stores are closing down right across the country due to reduced trade, the retaliatory tariffs imposed by China don't have much impact on China
China will outlast the USA if it's a waiting game to see who can last the longest

China will outlast the USA if it's a waiting game to see who can last the longest
Don't think it is a waiting game, it is time for changes to be made, but they need to be made through the WTO (World Trade Organisation) since it is the WTO rules that Trump most objects to. Changing the WTO rules was always going to take a very long time and Trump's actions have probably slowed the process down rather than speeded things up, but it will eventually be sorted through global diplomacy, with Trump's war in the background providing nothing but destruction (mainly at home) until Trump loses power.

This is a Dashcam site not a political soap box Chinese's or American. There are plenty of sites where you can vent you annoyance on the political events of the world.

The bubble of Chinese cheap produces was going to burst sooner or latter regardless of any political skull doggery, it's called inflation. The cause the value of currency in the country selling or buying. Made worst by inferring political pea****ing or vote chasing.

My 2cents. Just noticed a censorship on a nonoffensive word perhaps politics is at work. OR should I have called it PEAman or PEAmale. Sarcasm!!

Back