Viofo A119 Video File is defective

dude2017

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
Viofo A 129 Duo
Hello I bought the Viofo A119. Unfortunately, the problem is always a video file is broken after recording. But if I lock the defects file in the camera and then play on the PC then it works. My memory card is Samsung 128GB Evo or Samsung 128GB Evo + Does anyone know the Probelm?

Hello I bought the Viofo A119. Unfortunately, the problem is always a video file is broken after recording. But if I lock the defects file in the camera and then play on the PC then it works. My memory card is Samsung 128GB Evo or Samsung 128GB Evo + Does anyone know the Probelm?

is it only the last file each time that gets corrupted?

No usually a file in the middle.

I use the original cable from A119 and my cigarette connection. My memory card is Samsung 128GB Evo or Samsung 128GB Evo +

No until now only the two

Ok i will try other cards

Please check if you unplug the charger, the LED will be last 3 to 5 seconds, or turn off immediately.

Please check if you unplug the charger, the LED will be last 3 to 5 seconds, or turn off immediately.

my first thought also, that's why I asked if only the last file, he says it's midway through the recordings so I'd think memory card might be the most likely issue

Hello I have now times another memory card used and up until now no problems. With the Samsung memory cards I have problems.

Strange... Samsung is almost the only brand I've used in my two a119 cameras and I've had no trouble.

Do your others look thicker than the Samsung, or do they feel different when you insert\remove them?

loads of fake/under-spec cards out there. Maybe the Samsung cards tested are not legit.

Hello now I have tried some memory cards and no matter what memory card is always a video file at the Pc not playable. If I lock the video file on the camera then I can play you at the PC. This is not the meaning of the thing.

Samsung, No Name Card, Kingston,Verbatim

Back