Viofo A129 Duo CPL Filter

Would be a pointless location in the raptor or anything taller. Also - note many states and jurisdictions now have laws with regards to you placing any object in your field of view on your windscreen.

Yeah same with my Sierra. I’m still experimenting with location, as long as your view isn’t obstructed it’s fine in my locale. I’ve thought about moving it back up to the mirror location as it’s so much easier to reach. I’m wondering if there’s a way to make a hood for under the front portion camera to the windshield to reduce glare. Kind of like a lens good on a SLR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljw2k

Just wondering where you got the lens/adaptor from, as looking online I can only find your CPL set up for approx £30 per lens.

Viofo answer:
  • Sorry for confusion, we need do some improvement to ensure all the CPL performance perfectly.
  • It will be available again within 3-4 weeks, thanks for waiting.
The updated version will be available at the end of this month.

I bought a 37mm CPL filter online, Hoya. Found it on eBay for £15 so gave it a shot but its about 0.5mm too big so just constantly falls off, so I would say its a bit of a waste of time really. Hopefully the official CPL does make it out to us by the end of September

Back