VIOFO A129 CPL filter back in stock

Oddly enough, the VIOFO website does not have Canada listed as a country to choose for my address. Hmmmm...

I suspect they'll probably be on Amazon within a week, as stock arrives from China in a day or so.

Of course are not looking identical, I posted a picture with both filters versions so people can see the differences between them before ordering them.
I will edit the previous picture to avoid confusions like yours.

enjoy,
Mtz

so they both fit despite not being identical? (I need one)

Does it ship from China or US? I'm debating whether to order it off Viofo's site and wait for the 10-15 day delivery OR hold off and see if it comes to Amazon with prime 2-day shipping?

probably won't be a lot of difference by the time they get to the USA and then go to Amazon, there's a delay in that process happening before it's actually available to order

Will this be the same sort of timescale for Amazon UK? As you can see, I'm rather in need of it. :ROFLMAO:

glare.png

Does it ship from China or US? I'm debating whether to order it off Viofo's site and wait for the 10-15 day delivery OR hold off and see if it comes to Amazon with prime 2-day shipping?
China have another holiday now so all this week they will not ship anything ordered this week. If they will send you the CPL next week I consider is better to buy it from local sellers like CaptureYourAction.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Strange, my order for Viofo A129 was dispatched from Singapore....

I don't know if they are completely closed because mine was picked up last night and shipped at 10:00 p.m. from China and arrived in Ohio and passed through US customs this morning for delivery tomorrow. The Carrier was DHL

That said, I have used both of the major US distributors and both of them have been excellent. If I was getting a small order I would definitely go through them.
China have another holiday now so all this week they will not ship anything ordered this week. If they will send you the CPL next week I consider is better to buy it from local sellers like CaptureYourAction.

enjoy,
Mtz

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back