Viofo A229 Plus - Sample Videos

runtohell121

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Viofo & Vantrue - too many to list
Been a bit lazy about creating a thread, but still upload sample videos occasionally. Thanks to @viofo for sending the A229 Plus to try out. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. Didn't do any unboxing photos as it's been done before.

Front night time:

Rear night time:

Front day time:

Rear day time:

Parking mode front:

Parking mode interior:

Parking mode rear:

Playlist for all Viofo A229 Plus sample footage: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbQc_OWhqnnDo6AholYYbO9ayIZUxCzEk

What are the settings for the rear cam? The rear video is a little bit too dark...
Is there any point in the settings, to change aperture in little steps? As I remember is's possible with my 129 plusduo for the front cam - but can't remember if possible for the back cam.

What are the settings for the rear cam? The rear video is a little bit too dark...
Is there any point in the settings, to change aperture in little steps? As I remember is's possible with my 129 plusduo for the front cam - but can't remember if possible for the back cam.

I normally set it factory default, which is probably not great for SUVs with stock privacy glass (dark/tinted).

You can change the exposure settings to be brighter.

Back