Viofo T130 3 Channel Dashcam - 2K Front + FHD Interior + FHD Rear

I restored the external camera, flashed it with the programmer !!
Now everything works, thanks to VIOFO for your participation !! (y)
What is the name of CH341 module that you use? Also do you have the pin connection on the camera side?

Thanks,

I do not understand the question!!
Sorry about that. My rear camera broken from the last firmware update and I want to load the firmware to camera like your. So my question are:

What is the module that you was use? I think any CH341 programming module will work but need to be sure.

The pin connections order, but I think I can found the order by looking the chip model on your picture.

Thanks,

I think any CH341 programming module will work but need to be sure.
module - do you mean the chip name?
There, in CH341, everything is automatically found !!
Press the Name button and everything is OK, the main thing is to connect exactly to the chip pins so that such inscriptions appear red in the photo!!

Attachments

• CY341.jpg
    CY341.jpg
    882.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
This is going to sound like a bizarre question, but I am looking at the T130 as a dual cam option, front and interior cam.

Currently after discounts, Amazon has the 3 cam variant (including rear) for cheaper than the 2 cam option.

Can anyone confirm that I can simply purchase the 3 cam version, and just not plug in the rear cam and use only the front and interior cam?

Also, is anyone using cam via drawing power from a OBD2 port (with low voltage cut off), I would ideally like to hook up via that way rather than go the fuse box route.

Thanks in advance.

This is going to sound like a bizarre question, but I am looking at the T130 as a dual cam option, front and interior cam.

Currently after discounts, Amazon has the 3 cam variant (including rear) for cheaper than the 2 cam option.

Can anyone confirm that I can simply purchase the 3 cam version, and just not plug in the rear cam and use only the front and interior cam?

Also, is anyone using cam via drawing power from a OBD2 port (with low voltage cut off), I would ideally like to hook up via that way rather than go the fuse box route.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can purchase the 3-channel version and leave the rear camera/cable unplug and it'll function as a 2-channel dash cam.

OBD2 port might work, but I never tried it myself, as for parking mode, you'll need the Viofo hardwire kit; otherwise, the OBD2 port will most likely be normal recording until the OBD2 port adapter detects low voltage and shuts down.

Back