Wanna a sandwich

GTA Driver

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Iroad 3300CH, G1W-c, Mobius C, A119 v1 & v3, A118-c2
Clip taken this morning where a BMW almost sandwiched itself between myself and an old SUV

I would prefer a BLT sandwich to a BMW sandwich. Less expensive and probably better for your health even though the former has bacon.

Driving West bound on the 401 in Toronto with Traffic from southbound 400 approaching the Weston road inter change. Two lanes to my right, an SUV makes a lane change with what appears to be no signals and a BMW comes out from now where and nearly sideswipes both of us. The BMW then continues to drive aggressively

Typical BMW. There should be a test at car dealerships to decide if the driver can handle BMW or if they need something slow and balky to tame the temper.

I think old people in florida driving battlecruisers of cars disproof this, somt ppl should be forced to ride a bicycle or take the bus.

To be honest i use to be one of them, treating the streets as if they was my private racetrack, thank god some ppl are able to outgrow stupid. ;)

if the 4-runner didn't signal, he could share some of the blame, but nobody expects people to be driving THAT much faster than them, so the bmw would take the bulk of the fault. also, strange rust pattern on the back of the 4-runner...

Typical BMW. There should be a test at car dealerships to decide if the driver can handle BMW or if they need something slow and balky to tame the temper.
there is. they say "has anyone ever called you a prick before?" and if you answer anything like "yes, all the time" then you're heartily welcomed into the bmw club. :p

course if you buy one used, it's a different story, since it may not be at an actual BMW dealership, so they may not know to give you the "test"

I was going to say the BMW wasn't entirely to blame, but he more than made up for it with the driving that followed.

A friend of mine that drives Mercedes sent me this a while ago and I just looked it up lol
tumblr_no58ksminJ1rkallao1_500.jpg

Pity the SUV and BMW didn't have a coming together. Karma for them both.

Back