We are waiting a real Parking Mode with new firmware

H.Johnson

Reaction score
Country
United States
After buying my first dashcam Viofo A119S, I have been really upset with the useless Parking Mode and I abandoned to buy 2 extra Viofo A119 / A119S dashcam for my father and mother due to this problem. What I have seen so far are:

1) As Parking Mode is activated after a motion is detected and goes sleep mode when there is no motion during night time, there are too many missing footage due to this problem...

2) In addition to missing footage, there is also missing scenes between the motion start and recording start in Parking Mode as there is no pre-buffered recording in Viofo A119 / A119S,

3) When using Loop Recording, there is no missing footage even if there is no motion during parking. However, in this case I need to switch Lop Recording to OFF and then ON for every parking and driving that is not applicable.

Therefore, Viofo should immediately fix these problems by :

1) Switching automatically between Loop Recording and Normal Recording when driving and parking.

2) Adding a pre-buffered recording during Parking Mode so that not missing any scene until the camera come out of sleeping.

We are looking forward your reply and new features (even if beta) regarding to this serious problems... Regards...

Back