What are some NA Retailers and prices?

xN3vo

Reaction score
Country
United States
What are some NA Retailers and prices that will be selling the upcoming A119s? Whether that be online or in-store.

I've only been searching for the past 2 days in-regards to dashcams, as I'd like to get one for my own car. I have seen comparisons to the a119 to the 'S' version, and in my opinion the 'S' looks sharper, a little clearer and seems to bare better at night which is when I mostly drive (I work third shift ha) and being a game lover, 60fps sounds better to me than 30. Especially since one of those frames could contain a clear second of license plate.

Also I can't seem to find the price of the A119S, is it going to be the same price as the a119 currently? or will there be a slight increase of price.

it would have to be dearer, it costs more

the 60fps is more beneficial during the day rather than at night

it would have to be dearer, it costs more

the 60fps is more beneficial during the day rather than at night

Though, that may be true, dashcams that are specific to night are worse than a general use dashcam. of course not all, but I'm talking about a somewhat low budget dashcam. Being said that, the 119 is in my budget.
Plus I'll still be driving during the day. I got places to be haha.

But no exact price announced yet?

Though, that may be true, dashcams that are specific to night are worse than a general use dashcam. of course not all, but I'm talking about a somewhat low budget dashcam. Being said that, the 119 is in my budget.
Plus I'll still be driving during the day. I got places to be haha.

But no exact price announced yet?
A119S will be at least $109.95. $119.95 with GPS. I'm sure some Chinese sellers will undercut that.

A119S will be at least $109.95. $119.95 with GPS. I'm sure some Chinese sellers will undercut that.
If that's the case I'll just wait, but what would be a reliable manufacturer for it.

If that's the case I'll just wait, but what would be a reliable manufacturer for it.
You mean retailer? I assume the same sellers that are selling the A119 will sell the A119S.

i'm guessing the final end user price of the A119S would fall somewhere between $130 - $150 USD? Otherwise, there wouldn't be a big enough gap in price between the two models.

If now price of A119 is about $89... so A119S will be about $99 .. its nothing special in this camera... especially with 6G F2.lens ... 135 degree angle :(

Rexing V1 dash cam have 170 degree angle lens... and next Rexing V1N will be with Sony 322 sensor too... According to videos on YouTube Sony sensor 322 on Rexing V1N is have better details and color than 291 on A119S.

Last edited:
If now price of A119 is about $89... so A119S will be about $99 .. its nothing special in this camera... especially with 6G F2.lens ... 135 degree angle lens :(

Rexing V1 dash cam have 170 degree angle lens... and next Rexing V1N will be with Sony 322 sensor too... Sony sensor 322 on Rexing V1N is better than 291 on A119S... much better details and color.

I don't understand how you are stating that it is 6G F2 lens here AFTER you posted here where you saw @viofo said it would be 7G F1.6. Also, while people are entitled to their own preference, I think the majority of people who have actual experience with dash cameras would prefer a smaller angled lens rather than the distortion and difficulty reading license plates that comes with wider ones, like the 170 degree lens you seem to prefer, but more power to you if you like that. I don't know the difference between the sensors themselves, but I'm looking forward to buying this when it is actually released, and will buy 2.

You miss something in my post... I was not saying about 7G F1.6 in my post... I was asking why did a119s on sale on ebay with 6G F2.0 lens if it was promised to be 7G F1.6 ...

The differences in two sensors: the 322 is have more details and color, 291 is better for the night, but night image is not so clear.

You are right about lens view angel, 130 degree is not bad and 170 is useless...

Last edited:
You miss something in my post... I was not saying about 7G F1.6 in my post... I was asking why did a119s on sale on ebay with 6G F2.0 lens if it was promised to be 7G F1.6 ...
I understood your post. You made some assumptions about pricing and about the availability because you didn't read the other threads and said that there wasn't anything special about the camera and didn't attempt to reconcile the information from the other thread where it said it would be 7G F1.6. It seems you just came in and said something that a lot of us are looking forward to isn't special and used misinformation in doing so.

Again, I still don't understand the difference between the sensors, but even if the 291 was jsut better at low light, that is something that is important to a segment of the market. Viofo has been working pretty hard on this and it seems that they have made some good decisions with respect to the lens and presumably put as much effort in to the sensor as well. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for this cam too :)
I just need lens to be 7G F1.6 ... With 7G F1.6 lens this camera will be very good! And with 291 sensor will be really better at low light!
But on eBay they have 6G F2.0 https://www.ebay.com/itm/132019018542 ( maybe they didn't change old information on the auction and just changed the auction title...)..

This is why I made all this noise.. :)

P.S. Thank you klatch!

Last edited:
But on eBay they have 6G F2.0 https://www.ebay.com/itm/132019018542 ( maybe they didn't change old information on the auction and just changed the auction title...)..

they've listed something they don't even have, the details are just wrong, not a seller that cares too much about details, they just want the sale

they've listed something they don't even have, the details are just wrong, not a seller that cares too much about details, they just want the sale
Sounds like a dodgy US seller who doesn't care about customer service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A119S 1
Back