What are some NA Retailers and prices?

from viofo recommended site it states 6G F2.0
the same as from http://www.viofo.com/home/34-a119s-1080p-60fps-car-dash-cam.html

how come it's expected to be 7G F1.6?
please, provide some links to confirm such expectations.
what I'm missing?

Well I gave @viofo an advice in this thread but Manufacturer seems to doesn't see it:
@viofo please remember to change this information about lens (6G>7G) on your official website - on this infographic here and in technical specs there. Sellers can repeat the error and it can make problems.

Looks fantastic!
yvuctv7.jpg

Does someone know if the power supply is included in the item from foxoffer?

What are some NA Retailers and prices that will be selling the upcoming A119s? Whether that be online or in-store.

I've only been searching for the past 2 days in-regards to dashcams, as I'd like to get one for my own car. I have seen comparisons to the a119 to the 'S' version, and in my opinion the 'S' looks sharper, a little clearer and seems to bare better at night which is when I mostly drive (I work third shift ha) and being a game lover, 60fps sounds better to me than 30. Especially since one of those frames could contain a clear second of license plate.

Also I can't seem to find the price of the A119S, is it going to be the same price as the a119 currently? or will there be a slight increase of price.

The A119S + GPS will be for sale on the new OCD Tronic Amazon.com/Amazon.ca store (& eBay & our direct site)
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...r-north-america-kicking-off-with-viofo.25881/

Stock is en route from the factory as we speak. :)

Also bought the A119s from Capture Your Action. Do you know how long the cable is? I assume its the standard length for a front dash cam, but I actually want the A119s in my rear windshield and want to run it from the back right passenger door all the way to my glove box and around. Obviously I'll have to play with it. A quick search online only seems to pull up 15FT at most for a regular usb to mini b cable to go into an adapter in my car.

Update: Stock will finally be passing though Cincinnati customs shortly as we speak on the way to the Amazon.com FBA prime warehouse direct. OCD Tronic A119S listing should be live next week. [emoji2]

aaeeb95ae4b704e46518898163d472f1.png

Hello togehter,

does someone know a dealer in europe, who has it already? I don't want to order in china if its possible to order somewhere else. My experience with ge**best isn't good so far. Or is foxoffer more reliable?

kr
wonic

Hello togehter,

does someone know a dealer in europe, who has it already? I don't want to order in china if its possible to order somewhere else. My experience with ge**best isn't good so far. Or is foxoffer more reliable?

kr
wonic
I thought you can buy from Amazon UK in near future or buy from EU resellers(need to check who have in stock now).

I thought you can buy from Amazon UK in near future or buy from EU resellers(need to check who have in stock now).

Hi viofo,
thanks. But i don't know EU resellers, so i don't know where to check.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S A119S 1
Back