What camera do you think he is using ?

Hi,
Sorry, but no idea.

T'is really annoying that the taxi driver has not answered that question besides being asked that in most of his videos.

Could be a Go-Pro or similar.

Who knows?

Could be a Go-Pro or similar.
Fairly sure it is, its shadow was GoPro size and shape, video specs match, the FoV appears extra wide, contrast is excessive for a dashcam, and it is waterproof, so it is something very similar to a GoPro and I suspect it is a GoPro.

Really amazed at quality, doubt that it is run of the mill dashcam and do you think it is mounted outside?
Not having the windscreen glass in the way makes a huge improvement to clarity, colour, lack of reflections, lack of starburst and haze from dirt and scratches. A good quality dashcam mounted outside would be better than this, not recommended in the rain though!

He is NOT using a dashcam, which indicate he done his home work, CUZ you should not use a dashcam for scenic trip videos.
I would personally prefer a slightly more narrow FOV for something like this.

Good thing the camera is on the outside, and so getting plenty of wind over it, negating the always present danger of overheating with action cameras.

About 10:30 you can see the camera ( shadow ) on the right

Last edited:
He is NOT using a dashcam, which indicate he done his home work, CUZ you should not use a dashcam for scenic trip videos.
Ahh, now I know where I am going wrong! I think I am going to mount a dashcam on the roof and prove you wrong...

Whatever it is doesn't have HDR at 11:30, the view from that tunnel would be so much better with an HDR dashcam.

Hehe yeah, you win some, you loose some.

I would personally prefer a slightly more narrow FOV for something like this.

Good thing the camera is on the outside, and so getting plenty of wind over it, negating the always present danger of overheating with action cameras.

About 10:30 you can see the camera ( shadow ) on the right
Excellent catch kamkar 1

1693433375193.png

I run Uber and thought might as well see if I can generate some Youtuibe videos doing as I am driving anyways .. PLease excue the music and editing, still learning.

This was shot with my Viofo A129Pro.. not bad but want to step up the game, get rid of the hood of the car and increase pic quality.

I did by the DJI Osmo Action 3 and have the suction cups so I'll make a few and see how much that helps.

Well if i ever get to do my dream American tour, i will be logging a lot of miles in those 5-6 month i would ned to do that.
But in spite of me trying very hard to be a nice guy, lady luck just scuff her nose at me and give me the left swipe.
And i cant do it on my own, that's not how Denmark work :)

Back