2013-05-07_19_48_33.jpg

2013-05-07_20_00_16.jpg

2013-05-07_19_51_33.jpg

2013-05-07_19_45_12.jpg

2013-05-07_20_09_54.jpg

2013-05-07_20_33_17.jpg

2013-05-07_20_15_57.jpg

2013-05-07_20_31_56.jpg

Loads of rear legroom behind a 6' driver.
2013-05-07_19_50_32.jpg

6' passenger behind 6' driver, loads of knee room for when our baby grows up!
2013-05-07_19_51_04.jpg

Extremely pleased with her so far :)

I drive this monster.

IMAG0060.jpg

It has a little cargo space.

RearStorage.jpg

I like how I can go anywhere with it. ALOT more room for flex.

IMAG0090.jpg

My last car was this one, MY08 (last of the old bodyshape) Forester XT

picture was taken for the ad I ran when I sold it last year, broke my heart to sell it but I really wasn't using it which is a real waste

at the moment (when I'm in Australia, which is only going to be 3 months this year anyway) I generally get around in my old Mazda

In China I'm driving a Buick something or other, I don't even know the model, borrowed it from a friend, a very nondescript car but it does the job, often seen driving around Shenzhen with 4 cameras in the window and the impatient foreigner behind the wheel :)

are those pop out lense washers on the Forester? I love that.

Too bad it had to go, I know what you mean though when you're not using a vehicle. Sell it to someone who will use it because it's just taking up space and money after a certain point. I contemplated selling my Trooper when I was with my last job, drove two days a month IF that for about a year. Glad I didn't sell it now, but back then it was just burning a hole in my pocket.

WhiteEightBall said:
are those pop out lense washers on the Forester? I love that.

Too bad it had to go, I know what you mean though when you're not using a vehicle. Sell it to someone who will use it because it's just taking up space and money after a certain point. I contemplated selling my Trooper when I was with my last job, drove two days a month IF that for about a year. Glad I didn't sell it now, but back then it was just burning a hole in my pocket.

yeah in Australia any car with HID headlights must have headlight washers, when the lights are on and you wash the windscreen they pop out and wash the headlights, I loved the car but I was barely driving it, the last year I owned it did around 2,000km's, sold it with only 49,000km's on the clock after 4 years, guy that bought it was nervous because it was unmarked and worried he was going to scratch it, it truly was immaculate, had no trouble selling it, was my 4th new Subaru I'd owned (another XT Forester and 2 WRX's) but still my favorite one of all

I was looking at Foresters before I bought the Trooper. Just couldn't find one that matched my criteria. Needed to be standard transmission. I don't like driving auto's.

Still debating weather or not I want to get back into another Toyota after the Isuzu or leap into a Forester next. ah, time will tell.

Hard to imagine HID's without the projector housing/lenses. I may completely forgoe the HID's though and leap into some LED headlights. There are some universals that fit the Trooper, just not sure I want to keep it. haha

Oh I'm sure they were. The projector housing/lense I speak of is like the bubble style you see on BMW's and other vehicles with a "modern" style headlight now instead of the traditional reflector housings.

Like these on my friends Forester.

DSCN0868.jpg

Sorry, I'm a bit of an auto-nut. I'm pretty sure the car Feitelijk posted is a super 7. Or it's little sibling. I'd need more pictures of it, because it makes me drool. Cars like that deserve to be on a track. :twisted:

WhiteEightBall said:
Oh I'm sure they were. The projector housing/lense I speak of is like the bubble style you see on BMW's and other vehicles with a "modern" style headlight now instead of the traditional reflector housings.

yeah some cars in Australia have that type, have seen them as well

WhiteEightBall said:
Sorry, I'm a bit of an auto-nut.

likewise, I started working in the auto industry in 1981, even though I've been involved in electronics for the last 20 years (we do other stuff too) I still always lean toward anything car related as I just find it more interesting

WhiteEightBall said:
Sorry, I'm a bit of an auto-nut. I'm pretty sure the car Feitelijk posted is a super 7. Or it's little sibling. I'd need more pictures of it, because it makes me drool. Cars like that deserve to be on a track. :twisted:

Yes it's a Westfield kit-car.
engine008.jpg

How long did it take you? What motor did you go with?

3 months, 120hp Ford 1.8 zetec, Back in 2004 that was

a westfield kitcar with a Audi HY Engine with turbo would be really fun. Even they are really fun with a ford zetec engine.

That Ford Zetec is a nice little motor for that car. I wonder what the Toyota 2.4 4ZE1 would be capable of in that chassis. :cool: The HY sounds like it would be a blast as well.

The only Westfield I've seen over here in WI was at Road America and the guy had a Ford straight 6 in it. No idea what it's numbers were though. Looked amazing and really fun.

*Sigh* Time to point out my stupidity. The Isuzu has the 4ZE1... The Toyota 2AZFE motor, very capable little motor.

That's enough of my edit now. :geek:

1991 JZA70 Toyota Supra

5zumxnz5.abd.jpg

The Dashcam(s) work good with it, even with the roof off on the Highway the wind noise doesn't affect them

an Chevrolet Vectra GT 2011 4Cil 140 cv 5.600 rpm,19,7 kgfm 2 600 rpm

good car , silence and comfortable.

YPhaMbB.jpg

gfsy6ue.jpg

TgK5O3P.jpg

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/lVSSISh)

Last edited by a moderator:
2014-nissan-370z-nismo-photo-500826-s-1280x782.jpg

my dream car

too bad tax´s on brazil tranform a 46.000 bucks car into .... 210.000 :(

here is one of my Daily driver

47379178.jpg

here is my track car

photo11ps.jpg

im using GT300W on both car, mostly for track days or need for speed moments lol...

Back