What car do you drive?

This is my new SUV cross over. 2013 Chevy Traverse pearl white with factory tinted windows all the way around.

Attachments

• 2013 Chevy Traverse.jpg
    2013 Chevy Traverse.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 156
pbbUUks.jpg

HBgPQV6.jpg

I've got three at the moment but the latest photo I have includes a twin-turbo'd Mitsubishi G.T.O. (on the left) which has recently been replaced by a Nissan X-Trail.

Attachments

• Copy of Jags 'n GTO 002.jpg
    Copy of Jags 'n GTO 002.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 67
I know this is going to sound goofy, but do you happen to have a shot of any GTO emblems on your car?
They call those 3000GTs over here because Pontiac owns the GTO name plate in USA So over here the rear pannel says 3000GT. So i have never gotten to see a Mitsubishi GTO

Thanks Aph. I love seeing how the same car can be a little different in different parts of the world it's kind of neat. There are two 3000GTs a little down the highway for me that seem to always be sitting in the same spot i always look as i drive past. Really neat cars.

I'm guessing the MMC on the back is Mitsubishi Motor Company? I've never noticed that on the backs of the ones that i see.

Close. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation.

Over here, they're a lot of car for very little money and very tuneable. However unless you're a good mechanic, this 22 year old 150mph+ car isn't cheap to run.

Aph said:
this 22 year old 150mph+ car isn't cheap to run.

Yea i know how that is. I have been thinking of posting a picture of mine as soon as i get it back. It's in for some exhaust pipe work near the headers and i don't have a lift or welder at my own disposal. On top of all the parts and upkeep I put 93 Gas in mine, and i know petrol is even more expensive there then here. I read in Road and Track or Car and Driver that the UK has some of the highest fuel prices around.

I am driving a gray 981 Cayman S MT6. Before that I put 190K miles on a Audi TT Coupe MT6. I like small and agile cars. The manual transmission makes the driving more engaging but with the increasing popularity of DCT technology, this may be my last manual transmission car. Also, this is my first car ever with no spare tire, not even run-flat tires, just a can of slime, a tire patch kit and a small compressor in the trunk and a AAA card in my pocket. Will see how well this goes.

It's the one on the left in this picture

twins-981s.jpg

Last edited:
From 2000 - 2013

Click to enlarge photo's.

2001 Subaru Liberty RX 2.5L 5MT

The Liberty was the most comfortable car I have owned for long road trips and road handling
but the boot ended up being too small in the end.

2003 Subaru Forester XS 2.5L 5MT

I gave the Forester to my Daughter and Son-in-Law on 30-06-2013 with 224,741 kms on the clock. A reliable and versatile car.
This and my 1986 VL Commodore are my 2 favourite cars.

2013 Honda CR-V VTi 2..5L 4WD

The Honda has 5,000+ kms on the clock and is nice to drive but doesn't have the zip and road handling of the Forester IMO.

Last edited:
Hi, You all have really nice but the red one is fabolous. curentelly I have toyta markX and my next target is double cabin cab.
280px-2006_Toyota_Mark-X_01.jpg

2012 Chevy Volt. I've had the car for 2 years. It has a back-up gasoline generator for when I run out the battery, but in 2 years, I've burned only 15.6 gallons of gas, covering 708 miles. The remaining 13,048 miles have been pure electric power - smooth, silent, responsive.

2012-Chevrolet-Volt-Silver_zpsade4f561.jpg

Cars personal 2 x Corolla's early 2000's daily commuter and normal runabout, late 2000's wife's car,which we use if together, crash footage in this car avaiable Youtube.
Work 2 x Ford Ute's not often,rarely Commodore wagon.
Msot of my footage is from 2 x Trucks Mitsubishi Fuso's.

Work 2 x Ford Ute's
I don't see to many of the Ford (Falcon right?) UTEs anywhere neat on the web (and none new locally of course) Always see the Holden ones.
Any pictures of the Ford?

I drive a motorized lunch box from Suzuki, it is all i can afford to own and drive due to the high costs in bying and owning a car here in Denmark.

suzukisplash.jpg

If i win in lotto i will get me one of these for daily driver, just to piss off the treehuggers.

08__Marauder.jpg

11kh3yu.png

This is my LS1 Camaro parked up at a CarShow with my Vico TF2 mounted to the T Top and the image flipped so it would record cars driving in to the show.
I think that is the sun hitting one of the headlights. I recently did one of those headlight restore jobs to both lights and they came out decently as you can see with the other light. Bit cheaper then going to a salvage yard or buying new complete headlights.

I dive my Romanian national car: Dacia Logan.
Cheap, reliable and so-called the biggest small car. Mine is white artika.

Back