What viewer software ?

Karlak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What software are people using to view back footage on their A119/s ?

Like Hombre, I use Windows Media Player for play back and it loads and syncs perfectly.
I use Kingston micro sd card c/w adapter to transfer clips from A119S to laptop with Windows10.
I have PhotoShop Elements13 but not Premier Elements so I can't edit movie clips
I’ve never hooked up my A119S to the laptop, it stays in the car unless to be cleaned. .
The A119S has been used for 54 straight days now, it's running flawlessly to monitor and satisfy my safety needs.

How about if you wanted to see GPS map and other things like g-sensor ?

How about if you wanted to see GPS map and other things like g-sensor ?

I don’t need to use my A119S to look at GPS maps.
I rarely need a gps map, if I do, I’ll use my Garmin Nuvi 44LM.
The only gps feature I use in A119S is Time Settings from the satellite.
The G Sensor is at Medium, however, Viofo recommended Low.
It will stay at the medium setting for the life of the dash cam.

Last edited:
`Next Base Replay 3` has been working brilliantly for quite some time for my A119S V2 with accurate GPS and map details...Registrator Viewer was good but no map details.. Very pleased with the Next Base viewer.......

`Next Base Replay 3` has been working brilliantly for quite some time for my A119S V2 with accurate GPS and map details...Registrator Viewer was good but no map details.. Very pleased with the Next Base viewer.......
I'm not familiar with Next Base Replay 3 so I'm going to have to learn more about it.
Nice to hear you are happy with the A119S dash cam.

Yes easy to download and use....take a look at the forum discussions on page 2 of this site entitled "Registrator Viewer free alternative" some good discussions....

Yes easy to download and use....take a look at the forum discussions on page 2 of this site entitled "Registrator Viewer free alternative" some good discussions....
I checked it out.
I have a 64 bit laptop with i5 chip and don't contemplate any changes.
I'm fine with what I have so I'll stay put for now.
However, I always keep an eye out for new ideas.
Thanks for the tip.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I A119S 3
B A119S 3
F A119S 2
cqrt A119S 19
C A119S 2
Back