whats around the corner.

petepete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
you can please yourself how you drive through speed cams when you have no number plate ..

And no one is watching ;)

Last edited:
had to watch that twice, couldn't believe what i saw the first time, crazy!

? video or link is not there?

front wont be long just processing..

As I can see there are two cameras, one from each side of the road.
I can not see clearly from YT, but there might be some sort of "numberplate" at the rear of ...whatever he is towing ?

As I can see there are two cameras, one from each side of the road.
I can not see clearly from YT, but there might be some sort of "numberplate" at the rear of ...whatever he is towing ?

checked and there was nothing...

did get a glimpse of two very young lads laughing their heads off as they passed, one seated the other crouched over behind.

The joys of living near the countryside? What the H was that vehicle?
I have an awful suspicion that if you honked your horn at them they could have sprayed you with silage. :eek:

On the off chance my external rear cam might have stayed clean not having wiped it for a week or too and bad weather.. I thought I would take a look not expecting anything o_O

Not sure if you tube will show it but at the very top of the back of the tractor cab there is a number plate...

And I will put a screen shot of the number plate below..

http://screencast.com/t/lDgFm2eQa4

here is the video

Learned 2 things from this....

The external lens works well.

when you cut a section from a 3 minute file there is enough deterioration to lose a number plate where it can be seen on the original 3 minute file...

Seems he has NO INSURANCE either according to askmid

Last edited:
Did you get the music for the first clip from YT's audio library? It stinks as much the contents of that trailer!!!

Just pressed one off YouTube to kill camera audio !!:eek:

Learned 2 things from this....

The external lens works well.

when you cut a section from a 3 minute file there is enough deterioration to lose a number plate where it can be seen on the original 3 minute file...

what did you use to cut the video?

I use "any video converter" for stripping segments off.

Learned 3 things from this :)

Thankyou !

I'd send that one to the police - otherwise maybe next time he will go over the top of you!

If there was nobody else on the road then you could treat it as a bit of fun, but that wasn't the case and that is a very dangerous vehicle if not driven with appropriate care...

Back