When I'm in settings

Sdeel7491

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 2ch
When I'm in settings and live video source , I can't change it to any else's and my rear camera is not recording!
Any ideas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 9
I know I've just brought my camera in to try the settings! Don't need to plug rear camera in to change settings do I ?

I know I've just brought my camera in to try the settings! Don't need to plug rear camera in to change settings do I ?
To change the live video source you do. Camera can’t change to another source if there isn’t one detected.

I made that mistake too not long ago, so things like time zone and other things you dont have the options for if you dont have the GPS antenna and the rear camera connected.

And it sort of make sense, if you dont have the GPS antenna connected, then you cant set a time zone, so your only time/date option will be to manual set time and date.
Likewise the rear camera, if it is not detected the camera think you have a single model, and so you can only choose the feed from the front camera and dont have rear or PIP as options as that would necessitate a rear camera present.

I made that mistake too not long ago, so things like time zone and other things you dont have the options for if you dont have the GPS antenna and the rear camera connected.

And it sort of make sense, if you dont have the GPS antenna connected, then you cant set a time zone, so your only time/date option will be to manual set time and date.
Likewise the rear camera, if it is not detected the camera think you have a single model, and so you can only choose the feed from the front camera and dont have rear or PIP as options as that would necessitate a rear camera present.
Yes will try that thanks

Back